お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Renew Life, IntestiNew, Intestinal Lining Support Formula, 5.7 oz (162 g)

ReNew Life IntestiNew

Posted by Reviewer2333053 on Jul 28, 2007

I have been using this for about 7 years for "leaky gut syndrome." It healed the intestinal linings and ALL the parasite disappeared out of my blood stream. Also, feel much better. (Works for my dog, too.) BJ in Nevada

Healing your intestines

Posted by Reviewer1130186 on Mar 10, 2009

I think this does a good job at healing a leaky gut. However, the 5000mg of glutamine (recommended) seems far too much. And, glutamine can convert to Glutamate, a neurotoxin. I take 1/4th a scoop or less daily for 4 to 6 weeks every 4 to 6 months.

great and quick healing of intestines & bowels

Posted by Reviewer1541079 on Jul 15, 2012

I saw results within a week or so of using this product. I was diagnosed with a wheat allergy & possible celiac disease after having been mis-diagnosed with IBS for years. I had some other issues that basically had my intestines in terrible shape. I had diarhea for 8 months straight, and major gas, inability to digest raw veggies, etc. I have been taking this for a month, and have had normal bm's for 3 weeks, and feel like my body is able to start to get rid of toxins. I am pleased, it has worked well, and I look forward to continuing to heal my intestinal tract. I just wish they had it in pill form, as I am not partial to the flavor & the pain in mixing it in water in the morning. I highly recommend this product.

Superior Product for Celiacs

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jan 31, 2011

I recommend this product be kept in the fridge and on hand at all times if you have ANY digestion issues. As a celiac I have used this for ten years and it has helped heal ulcers I have developed from stress/accidental gluten. I love this product and recommed it to evryone with digestion/absorption or bowel issues. My last jar lasted TEN YEARS and was as effective the last day as the first in the fridge.

Good intestinal support product

Posted by NBPT100 on Oct 16, 2014

This is a great idea. Especially if you have leaky gut or a stomach or intestinal irritation. I have used 4 or 5 of these jars and it does help! I only give it a 3 for several reasons. For many people a good quality Glutamine powder (get USP) or an herbal tea blend can do the trick. These are much cheaper. I recently opened a new jar and the consistency was different. It did not mix well in water at all. It does not mix well to begin with but this was remarkably worse. In fact it clumped up and did not hardly dissolve at all. I suspect some kind of manufacturing issue. The N-Acetyl glutamine is a pre-biotic and may cause a slight laxative effect in some. I agree with others reviewing this product that for maintenance you should take 1/4 to 1/2 a scoop. Also good to stop it all together for periods and take herbal teas with digestive healing properties like marshmallow and slippery elm. However slippery elm is on the endangered list so try not to use this too much if you can. Aloe Vera is also a good healing herb for the stomach and gut. Consult with your local herbalist or natural health practitioner and get many more practical ideas. Remember to heal leaky gut you need to completely remove the irritant. Like gluten or night shades. I hope you found this review helpful. If so, please check yes. Also, kindly visit my iherb home page and read my other value added reviews.