Renew Life, Liver Detox, 30 Day Program

Excellent Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1150858 From Texas on Jan 07, 2009

This Renew Life Liver Detox is excellent stuff! The first few days, I really felt bad - I could tell that it was doing what it was intended to do...detoxing my liver! Gradually, I felt better and better. I slept better than ever, I went off all allergy meds and as an added bonus, my muscles were firmer and I lost a few pounds, without even exercising! I have to wish that it was a bit cheaper, but that won't stop me from taking it. I'm on my 3rd month - they recommend that you take a 7-10 break from it, after 3 months.

Very good staff

Posted by 5605102875698851827 on Dec 30, 2012

I liked how my body feels after the cleanse. Dont expect a drastic cleansing. This is more of a gentle cleansing system

In today's world everybody needs one

Posted by Reviewer2015391 From New York on Sep 12, 2012

I really liked it and felt renewed after completing it. I will do it again.