July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Renew Life, OilSmart, Omega-3•6•9 Formula, 180 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

OilSmart

Posted by Reviewer1619080 on Jan 11, 2008

I have been taking Oil Smart for over a year. It is great for the intestinal track and also helps me with over-all well being. Great product and iherb has the best prices.

OilSmart

Posted by Reviewer1314416 on Mar 16, 2008

I've tried several different fish oils and Omega 3 capsules. With OilSmart, my skin is no longer dry and flakey, my lips no longer crack until they bleed.

Oil Smart

Posted by Reviewer2376130 on Mar 18, 2008

I've taken these for about 6 months, and tests show they have a positivew effect on cholesterol. The digestive aid included leads me to believe it's a smart choice

revuew

Posted by Reviewer1073035 on Jul 04, 2008

I have read so many articles about the benefits of the Omega e Fish Oils and finally bean using it a few months ago. I especially like this product because I have G.E.R.D. and so many times fish oils do cause problems. This product causes no such problem, and is so beneficial that I don't plan to ever use any other.

Oil Smart is tops!

Posted by Reviewer2759362 on Dec 18, 2008

This is a terrific way to get your omegs without the fishy after taste. I have been taking it for three years. Super product and I tried many before finding this one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »