body cleanse

Posted by 5663136711948627251 on Sep 07, 2015

Very gentle cleanse, no need to worry with going to work. Didn't notice a big difference, but I believe it helped.

rubbish

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

do nothing。

I DID NOT USE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by 5113042662916968895 on Apr 19, 2014

I did not use this as what I ordered was not what i needed.

Gentle and easy capsules

Posted by mellydance on Sep 23, 2013

I found this to be a gentle cleanse with easy to swallow capsules which is what I was looking for. It helped balance my system last May, and since I was sick and had to take antibiotics recently, I will do it again this week (late Sept).

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2152313 on May 26, 2013

VERY GOOD AND fast shipping

away fixed me

Posted by Reviewer3074797 on Jul 05, 2012

My wife and I both needed a cleanse for different reasons. Wife has severe issues with cyctic breast issues. Severe pain only short time after her time and lasts for three weeks until her next time. We shared a box. We did this once before with no issues but this time she couldn't stop in the bathroom. I think it was a combination of things like heat and a more than usual unsettled schedule. So she only took it for 5 days. But it has been a month since she took it and no pain. I was sick for about a month before I started and couldn't stop a constant cough. That went away about two days into the cleanse and I have been good.

waste of time and money

Posted by Reviewer1653116 on Jun 18, 2012

I get a better cleanse with equate brand Metamucil. This is the second time I pruchsed this, thinking maybe this time it would be better.. Nope. junk.

To easy

Posted by Reviewer2374306 on Aug 01, 2011

My wife and i expected with the name "Total body cleanse" better and more productive resolts. It should be stronger. A+A

It does sure clean your colon, maybe too much!

Posted by Reviewer1297039 on May 05, 2011

I have been having loos stools, and lots of it the whole first week. Up to the point that i was wondering if i absorbed any nutrition from the food that i was eating.Some times when i took especially bottle nr 2 i had to go to the toilet straight away, and going back a few times in an hour.Not that cool if you are at work and have to use a toilet with thin walls. I have pretty clean diet already, only organic food and clean drinking water, i wonder if this was to hard on my system. My intention was to do a spring clean with this detox, instead of a hydroCOLONIC. I did flush my system i can say! I also had some uncomfortable stomach pain and cramps the first few days using this product. You have to drink water, and lots of it more than you usually do, especially if you get the same reaction as me. Having loos stools like that for a week can surly dehydrate your system.Second week in was not that bad. Have not shown any improved energy or remarkable effect, but as i said my diet is pretty clean as it is so maybe that´s why i have not seen any outstanding results.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2841340 on May 27, 2010

it cleans my body,i can feel it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »