Organic Total Body Cleanse

Posted by chervalenti on Nov 14, 2008

I do know that this cleanse took care of my Candida overgrowth because I took the "test" to see if I had an overgrowth after taking this product and it was gone! I was expecting to feel alot better physically after my taking this product but I don't but it could be I need to do another one. I would try it again.

Total Organic Body Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2188572 on Feb 27, 2009

After a friend and I contracted Salmonella poisoning this past summer (after eating tomatoes), we had hemorrhoids and couldn't get rid of them. She and her husband don't have health insurance, so going to a doctor was out. We tried over the counter remedies, health remedies, seemingly everything. Then she stumbled upon Total Organic Body Cleanse. And it worked! She is totally symptom free and I am on my way. For anyone looking for relief, without medical intervention, I would definitely try this product. It certainly couldn't hurt.

Unsure of Outcome

Posted by Reviewer1152887 on Apr 25, 2010

My daughter and I both did this cleanse....although it helped me a bit it did not help her at all. I had visions of feeling energized and lighter but this did not happen. We have also been eating organically and very healthy the past few months so not sure if that played a part in how this worked for us.

Renew Life, Organic Body Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2264529 on May 19, 2009

Good product, but beware if you have a sensitive stomach.

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer2192863 on Jun 02, 2009

The best cleanse I ever had. Helps reduce tummy weight.

just finished yesterday

Posted by Reviewer2162567 on Jun 21, 2009

I thought this was a very gentle, yet effective detox. I feel great and everyone is commenting on my how good my skin looks. I think it's a great product for a spring cleanse

Would use it again

Posted by Reviewer2066404 on Mar 21, 2008

Did the job! Felt so much better physically and mentally. Would recommend.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2152313 on May 26, 2013

VERY GOOD AND fast shipping

Gentle and easy capsules

Posted by mellydance on Sep 23, 2013

I found this to be a gentle cleanse with easy to swallow capsules which is what I was looking for. It helped balance my system last May, and since I was sick and had to take antibiotics recently, I will do it again this week (late Sept).

Excellent and it works !

Posted by Reviewer1671269 on Jan 11, 2010

Great program and I could feel the difference after the 2 week program. Excellent !

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »