pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2480352 on Feb 20, 2009

It doesn't make my stool as soft as some fibers, but it tastes okay (has very little flavor actually) and it's made my stool more firm, which is good because I'm pregnant and have had really bad constipation and yet diarrhea at the same time. I know, TMI, but maybe my bluntness will be helpful to someone.

Works every time!

Posted by Reviewer3304773 on Jan 19, 2007

I've tried a few other fiber supplements, and I've found that this is the most effective and inexpensive brand. You can barely taste it with a glass of juice, but make sure you have enough liquid or else the grains will feel scratchy on your throat. The best part is that it has enough fiber in one serving to help me stay regular every day. Highly recommended. :)

An Excellent Daily Fiber

Posted by Reviewer1905819 on Mar 25, 2013

First of all, I want to give a shout out to iHerb. They are professional, forthcoming, and have the best packaging and delivery. I take this organic triple fiber every morning. The fiber dissolves quickly in a glass of ice water. I've been taking this fiber for about 7 years, and it works just as good today as it did when I first starting taking it.

Great Product -- Not Gluten Free

Posted by Reviewer1926930 on Feb 16, 2011

I really wanted to LOVE this product, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it for most people. But when I received it and realized it has Oat fiber in it, I had to send it back. But not before I'd tried using it for awhile, wondering why I was bloating and didn't feel well. I've been using their Fiber Smart product instead and really love it. Again, I'm sure it will be great for most people, but not for those with gluten sensitivities.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2207082 on Mar 04, 2009

I've been using this for 3 months now and I love it! It isn't very good in water but it is in juice. I enjoy the taste and seems to keep everything running smoothly.

Great No Psyllium Fiber

Posted by Reviewer3031425 on Dec 09, 2008

I've had a hard time taking psyllium. It doesn't work for me, doesn't taste great, and turns into a sludge. This fiber works for me, and doesn't taste to bad, a little nutty. I like it on yogurt.

Good

Posted by mihulea on Jun 25, 2013

For the first week I took this it flushed my digestive system very well.When I had to go to the toilet I had to stay there until I was sure everything was out as sometimes when I was in a hurry I had to comeback after a min or two.In the second week it got better and now I have regular toilet trips.As for iHerb-Big Thank you, as I'm ordering from Ireland and for 3 day delivery with DHL for 10-12$ you cant beat that!

Excellent product

Posted by 5352275389471068239 on Dec 17, 2013

Very good product love it

Posted by Reviewer2256684 on Jan 02, 2013

Excellent Product and service! Thanks again!

good

Posted by Reviewer2471421 on Feb 18, 2011

v good