10% Off Orders Over $40!

Renew Life, Smokers' Cleanse, 30 Day Program, 3 Bottles

I like the program.

Posted by Reviewer1416143 on Sep 06, 2009

I have been taking the capsules everyday and I like it. I plan to buy more.

Minor relief but not satisfied with the results

Posted by 4971139158013499325 on Feb 17, 2014

First let me say, I'm not a smoker but have a hacky wheezy little cough. Upon researching the ingredients I believe this is a powerful combination but I question their potency in this form. My cough subsided temporarily when I increased the dose (I use muscle testing). However, the rawness in my lungs remained and the cough soon came back. Not sure if the craving herbs did anything. The calming ones also felt minimally effective. Previously I've used some of them individually in a fresh form and they do calm me a lot, but I honestly didn't notice much with these capsules. Over all this product is pretty expensive and if I really needed to break a smoking habit I'm pretty sure I'd need more than this. The price at iHerb is much better than at my local store.