OK Product

Posted by Reviewer1287197 on Aug 04, 2009

I normaly take the ACACIA Fiber in the powder form, which is non Gas producing or bloating and perfect for my IBS problem. But these Fiber Chews are ideal for traveling or taking along when dining out.

Taste Great

Posted by Reviewer2761514 on Jun 04, 2012

I eat 4 to 6 of the tablets a day, to help with fiber and it helps keep the weight off as a tasty low calorie treat.

Good idea!

Posted by 4675865343295952956 on Sep 05, 2014

For me good taste and ideal because ready to use.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1971472 on May 21, 2010

I really like these fiber chews because they have more fiber in them than most. I blend them up with my morning smoothies.

Chalky

Posted by Reviewer1822904 on Nov 20, 2010

a little chalky but works very well

Pretty good

Posted by 5744818644961466028 on Apr 01, 2014

The wafers taste pretty good, but they are rather dry and a bit chalky. They kind of taste like chocolate, but not really. They're not bad by any means, though. One thing to keep in mind with the price is that a bottle contains 30 servings, so it won't last long.

Don't just sit there.

Posted by Reviewer1325143 on Dec 22, 2009

Don't just sit there, do something. If you're looking for a great way to get your fiber, I highly recommend Fiber Chews. It has a chalky consistency that's similar to some cookies, but I love its mild chocolate flavor. They're very tasty. I've found them helpful in getting things moving when you're normally backed up.

Taste great!

Posted by Reviewer2435993 on Jun 29, 2008

These wafers are great for munching in place of a calorie rich snack...they really satisfy my chocolate craving plus i'm adding much needed fiber. Great taste, not chalky, nor do I feel like I need to wash it down...but it is a good idea to drink lots of water with them.

Taste Great!

Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Aug 01, 2008

These are very tasty chews. They have help me out! a lot with my digestive issues. Far better than Dann Active! 8/1/2008 Still working Great!

great