Good idea!

Posted by 4675865343295952956 on Sep 05, 2014

For me good taste and ideal because ready to use.

Pretty good

Posted by 5744818644961466028 on Apr 01, 2014

The wafers taste pretty good, but they are rather dry and a bit chalky. They kind of taste like chocolate, but not really. They're not bad by any means, though. One thing to keep in mind with the price is that a bottle contains 30 servings, so it won't last long.

great

Posted by 5678698268637410262 on Aug 20, 2013

like it

Taste Great

Posted by Reviewer2761514 on Jun 04, 2012

I eat 4 to 6 of the tablets a day, to help with fiber and it helps keep the weight off as a tasty low calorie treat.

Chalky

Posted by Reviewer1822904 on Nov 20, 2010

a little chalky but works very well

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1971472 on May 21, 2010

I really like these fiber chews because they have more fiber in them than most. I blend them up with my morning smoothies.

Don't just sit there.

Posted by Reviewer1325143 on Dec 22, 2009

Don't just sit there, do something. If you're looking for a great way to get your fiber, I highly recommend Fiber Chews. It has a chalky consistency that's similar to some cookies, but I love its mild chocolate flavor. They're very tasty. I've found them helpful in getting things moving when you're normally backed up.

OK Product

Posted by Reviewer1287197 on Aug 04, 2009

I normaly take the ACACIA Fiber in the powder form, which is non Gas producing or bloating and perfect for my IBS problem. But these Fiber Chews are ideal for traveling or taking along when dining out.

SUGAR ALCOHOLS

Posted by Reviewer1838587 on May 14, 2009

ADDING XYLITOL TO THIS PRODUCT NEGATES THE BENEFITS OF TAKING FIBER. IT CREATES CRAMPING BLOATING AND EXCESSIVE GAS WHICH IS WHAT THE FIBER IS SUPPOSE TO HELP ELIMINATE. FEEL LIKE I WASTED MY MONEY. PASS ON MFG.

Terrible!

Posted by Reviewer1739053 on Aug 28, 2008

This was the only Fiber 35 product that totally disappointed me. I can stand fake chocolate taste, but these are not only fake but like eating chalk. I expected them to be chewy because the are "chews", but they are not. I've had only one and have no desire for another. I wish I could return them. They have a very odd texture in your mouth. At 38 calories for 4 grams of fiber, there are much tastier ways to get your fiber. Try Fiber One yogurt (80 calories for 5 grams) or South Beach diet pudding (60 calories for 3 grams).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »