Best Ever

Posted by Reviewer1883854 on Nov 01, 2011

This is the only wheat/egg free bar I can find with as much fiber as these bars have, plus I really like them. Since breakfast is a hard meal for me to eat out (wheat and egg allergies) I usually take several with me when I travel. I don't care nearly as much for the non chocolate variety though.

Delicious is right

Posted by Reviewer3133050 on Jun 08, 2011

My daughter is in college and has been eating these for years. She often needs something quick when running from class to class or for long trips. Most nutrition bars are very unhealthy but these are not only very healthy, they taste great.

Good tasting

Posted by Reviewer2898463 on Aug 07, 2010

Taste is good and it is raw

Nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Apr 10, 2010

I like this and the flavor is chocolate-y!

Satisfies my sweet tooth

Posted by Reviewer1647576 on Dec 21, 2009

These bars are very tasty and filling. I use them as a quick snack on-the-go or a few bits after a meal in place of a dessert. I love the fact that they are gluten-free!

Been using this regularly

Posted by Reviewer2581552 on Jun 09, 2009

I have been using this product regularly, and at least I know I am working towards getting my daily fiber intake per day with this product. Takes decent, alot better than most.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2404997 on Mar 10, 2009

It is my daily snack, love it, great taste

Renew Life Chocolate Chunk Bar

Posted by Reviewer1570911 on Jan 30, 2009

Absolutely the most delicious diet/protein bar I have ever tried. Definitely worth the money and I'm loosing weight!!!

Good Bar

Posted by Reviewer2890522 on Jan 18, 2009

Tastes wholesome and good. A body knows. But you might have to convince your taste buds after eating all the 'other' fiber bars out there. I'll buy these again.

Chocolate Fiber Bar

Posted by Reviewer1675281 on Dec 27, 2008

These bars work as far as the fiber content, and are alright with coffee in the morning, but lack the flavor of the Apple/Cranberry and the Lemon flavored Bars from renew Life. Great products overall!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »