Don't buy this from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2568678 on Sep 23, 2013

iHerb does not refrigerate this product, so it gets subjected to high temperatures in transit, especially during the hot weather months. The product says to store below 73 degrees, but iHerb tells you it is fine when you call their customer service. Every respectable scientific review says that live bacteria should not be subjected to high heat for maximum viability. Buy this and other probiotics from respectable retailers who refrigerate it. I have spent $747 with iHerb since May, and they still won't bother to do what is called for in shipping.

first time trying this brand

Posted by 5593092136461384867 on Jun 03, 2012

I can tell usually within 30mins after taking this product that it is very effective as I start to lose any bloatiness, crampy feelings I get when I have eaten foods I shouldn't have ie. grains, processed foods or anything too salty. I feel normal again after taking this product. Thank-you iHerb for supplying this product and please don't stop carrying it!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1463771 on May 23, 2011

I take this because I am trying to rebuild my stomach enzymes and help my neurotransmitters (since our small intestine is our "second brain"). I recently stopped taking my antidepressants to get ready to try for a baby. Between this and the fish oil I've been taking, no depression has returned. I am doing very well!

This is a probiotic that really works

Posted by Reviewer2675909 on Aug 10, 2010

It is live with the proper blend. Works better than most I have tried.

Decent Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1207155 on Dec 24, 2010

I stack this with many other probiotics. Yes, I take a ton.

THE best of it's kind.

Posted by Reviewer1652069 on Jun 22, 2011

These helped me get rid of IBS.

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1217637 on Jan 02, 2011

I have had surprisingly quick results right so far, and will continue to monitor for at least another month. I am very impressed at this time.

Ultimate Flora

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Jul 12, 2011

I have tried various brands and this one seems to be the one for me.It has helped my digestion, i will order again.

Essential for your intestinal flora.

Posted by Reviewer2614103 on Mar 23, 2012

Many of my husbands gastrointestinal problems have been managed by the use of probiotics. My dog a 150 lb great Dane has been cured from her recurrent vaginal yeast infections. It's worth the investment.

Best Probiotic at this Price range!

Posted by Reviewer1068739 on Jun 17, 2012

No complain, When it comes to Probiotic, you get what you pay for! Yes, the more different type of strain the better!