Renew Life, Ultimate Flora, Critical Care, 50 Billion, 60 Veggie Caps

Don't buy this from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2568678 on Sep 23, 2013

iHerb does not refrigerate this product, so it gets subjected to high temperatures in transit, especially during the hot weather months. The product says to store below 73 degrees, but iHerb tells you it is fine when you call their customer service. Every respectable scientific review says that live bacteria should not be subjected to high heat for maximum viability. Buy this and other probiotics from respectable retailers who refrigerate it. I have spent $747 with iHerb since May, and they still won't bother to do what is called for in shipping.

first time trying this brand

Posted by 5593092136461384867 on Jun 03, 2012

I can tell usually within 30mins after taking this product that it is very effective as I start to lose any bloatiness, crampy feelings I get when I have eaten foods I shouldn't have ie. grains, processed foods or anything too salty. I feel normal again after taking this product. Thank-you iHerb for supplying this product and please don't stop carrying it!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1463771 on May 23, 2011

I take this because I am trying to rebuild my stomach enzymes and help my neurotransmitters (since our small intestine is our "second brain"). I recently stopped taking my antidepressants to get ready to try for a baby. Between this and the fish oil I've been taking, no depression has returned. I am doing very well!

Great Intensive Probiotic - but why isn't it shipped cold?

Posted by annegoggans on May 01, 2014

This probiotic is what we used to get us off the ground with a yeast elimination protocol for the family. It helped us through the gurgly times. We used it until we could lower the dose and had to save a little money. We have switched over to Mega Food 20 billion, since it is a little less expensive and you get more in a bottle, but we still really like this product enough that I wanted to give it a first review. If you have intensive bowel issues and need to call in the troops, this is a great bouncer for the bowels :) My husband jokes that he could eat food out of the garbage can as long as he takes one of these ... although I don't recommend testing that theory, please. This did trigger die-off for us when we started and when we switched and then used it again...we still got die-off. So, we did see a difference with this product. I will use it again when the need arises, or to rotate probiotics. I am updating this review from before to ask why this probiotic isn't shipped cold like other renew life probiotics are? Currently it is not shipped cold, and is only shelf stable at room temperature...which is NOT the temperature of a delivery truck.

This is a probiotic that really works

Posted by Reviewer2675909 on Aug 10, 2010

It is live with the proper blend. Works better than most I have tried.