The best probiotic i've tried

Posted by 5690707207897711588 on Apr 16, 2016

From all the brands of probiotics I've tried, definitely this was the most helpful one to treat my food intolerances and ease the symptoms when I have cross contamination and suffer from late symptoms.

Excellent Probiotic

Posted by 5299303966318255026 on Feb 23, 2016

It made a difference to my gut issues. I'm totally loving this Probiotic, I have tried many brands before and this one is the best by far. Yes it's pricey but worth it. I will keep on taking this Probiotic as long as it keeps working.

Best Probiotic I´ve tried

Posted by 4805028230280081914 on Feb 23, 2016

This is the best probiotic i´ve had in a long time. I´ve tried both the 100 billion for critical situations, and love the 50 billion for maintenance. Give a try!

Updated rating

Posted by annegoggans on Feb 02, 2016

This probiotic is what we used to get us off the ground with a yeast elimination protocol for the family. It helped us through the gurgly times. We used it until we could lower the dose and had to save a little money. We have switched over to Mega Food 20 billion, since it is a little less expensive and you get more in a bottle, but we still really like this product enough that I wanted to give it a first review. If you have intensive bowel issues and need to call in the troops, this is a great bouncer for the bowels :) My husband jokes that he could eat food out of the garbage can as long as he takes one of these ... although I don't recommend testing that theory, please. This did trigger die-off for us when we started and when we switched and then used it again...we still got die-off. So, we did see a difference with this product. I will use it again when the need arises, or to rotate probiotics. I am updating this review from before to ask why this probiotic isn't shipped cold like other renew life probiotics are? Currently it is not shipped cold, and is only shelf stable at room temperature...which is NOT the temperature of a delivery truck. I have ordered this probiotic for some time. I am now changing to another brand as this no longer works for our family. I am not sure what has changed about the formulation, but I expect it has to do with the company now selling this product on drugstore shelves which requires longer shelf stable capabilities. This product just isn't the wonderful magic pill it used to be. Not bad, but not great either. Its too bad, we were really devoted to this product.

The Customs in Swden took the whole order and sent it back-Sweden do not aprove of saw palmetto berries !

Posted by 5031142095814908830 on Dec 12, 2015

See above

I feel the difference after taking this

Posted by 5100377419773416441 on Dec 11, 2015

It seems to be helping, I do feel less bloated.

Unsure?

Posted by 5134696866210806423 on Mar 17, 2015

Not sure if perhaps these got damaged (lost their potency) when being shipped to NZ, or my gut has now got enough healthy bacteria (after a year of taking only 5 billion CFU probiotics), but I haven't noticed any die off symptoms or changes at all to my gut or overall health from what it was before. Its been a month of taking these now. The upside is that I still don't have any issues with the sweet tooth or carb overloading that have plagued me since my teens, so at least they haven't sent me backwards. Just not completely sure for the price or the expected potency that they're working as they're supposed to. I won't be purchasing these again.

Ultimate Flora Critical Care

Posted by Reviewer1254732 on Jan 02, 2015

This is the best of all the probiotics I have tried. The effects were felt in about seven to ten days .....less bloating, gas and no constipation.

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Oct 18, 2014

Excellent probiotic. 10 strains, no strep.

An average probiotics

Posted by 5336995749918268235 on Oct 05, 2014

two capsules a day kept me maintained in usual condition as other brands. My wife could not take one a day, because it greatly reduced her appetite. With one capsule a day, My daughter's eczema got worse. I am not buying anymore.