AMAZING!!

Posted by Reviewer2981092 on Nov 11, 2013

I have tried probably 20 different probiotics over the years and this is BY FAR THE BEST!! Usually I don't notice anything at all or I'll notice something at first but then nothing. These completely fixed my digestive issues and cleared up my skin. I take 1 per day and can tell right away if I stop taking them. They are a little pricey but so worth it. I will continue to take these for the rest of my life! If you have IBS or any digestive issues take this probiotic!!

Flora galore

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Oct 11, 2011

This formula is very actively replenishing my flora. I've been taking probiotics for years, but apparently needed this extra boost. Gives more bulk to stool and binds water for softness.

Ultimate Flora

Posted by Reviewer1488318 on Nov 04, 2011

With 14 strains of the "good" bacteria these are a good broad spectrum probiotic... not many other brands have as many strains ... especially important if using to replenish gut flora after/during antibiotic use... 80 billion is a lot ... this product is for those with a known deficiency in gut flora ... those without a flora issue may want a lower dose ...

Works fast

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Jul 31, 2013

Perfect this product with a lot of bifido bact. Most probiotics have a lot of lacto. bact. but I needed the bifido for helping the colon to get healthy again. In one day my stools were better, just by using one cap. I had to loose stools after using natural antibiotics...this product helped me to get normal stools again in one day. I'm now still using 1 cap a day, maybe later I go to one cap in 2 days. Byt he way, also the bloating is less.

the most comprehensive formula

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jun 20, 2015

A five star probiotic. It cleared vaginal thrush that had been bothering me for years, in combination with l-glutamine and Berberine from Thorne.

Criticial colon caps

Posted by Reviewer1063836 on Jan 01, 2012

After one week much better transit and less spasms

Renew Life Bifido Max

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Aug 21, 2011

I have been taking all the different brands of probotics and this is the best one.

A good product

Posted by 4866205971727325299 on Aug 29, 2012

I am 27 and have suffered from chronic bloating and irregular bowel movements for over 10 years now. In my case I am particularly sensitive to course fibers (for example, quinoa or brown rice really upset my gut). I find that these *really* help keep me regular and reduce bloating. However I find that I have to take two caps per day.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1649833 on Dec 30, 2011

Relieved constipation. Just finished the bottle and wonder if the effect will last.

this is essential...

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Jul 28, 2012

I never forget to take my pro-biotics in the morning and evening. If my stomach feels a little upset, I take one more of these... Re-ordering soon..

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »