My favorite probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Oct 30, 2007

I've tried many probiotic formulas and this one, by Renew Life, for Seniors seems to work best for me. It's got additional amounts of bifidus which helps with constipation and bloat. My digestion has improved!

Freedom

Posted by Reviewer2414401 on Jun 05, 2012

This is a great probiotic formula. I've tried several; too weak (Reuteri) or too strong (90 Billion Ultimate Flora). This one is perfect. My digestive system is not as sensitive now and I can indulge in treats occasionally without the past side effects.

Ultimate Flora 30 billion beasties

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Nov 05, 2012

A nice formula when you want more than 10-15 billion but can't handle the 50-80 billion. The capsule's not too big, either. I like this company's probiotics.

EXCELLENT PROBIOTIC

Posted by Reviewer2987140 on Aug 12, 2008

My husband has been using this product for a few months. He underwent antibiotic therapy a few years ago and his intestinal health has not been the same. Ever since using this product he is feeling so much better and his overall health has greatly improved. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2695271 on Mar 12, 2011

I've tried several different probiotics and this is the only one that works for me. SUPER product. I've used it for years.

Good for vegans

Posted by Reviewer1334460 on Jan 02, 2012

This seems to be a good formula for vegans. I was having excess gas & I've seen an improvement with this product.

Renew Life Senior Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1281937 on Feb 19, 2012

Excellent product and really works.

It Works...

Posted by Reviewer1530430 on Feb 20, 2014

It is difficult to say if this works if you have no problems... I don't, but I am a cautious kind of gal and I am doing great after taking antibiotics and using this.

ultimate flore is the best thing that has happened to me since 33y's ago

Posted by Reviewer1791962 on Feb 10, 2011

one thing I can say for fact it's very good for patient with gastrointestinal problem or I.B.D it has helped me very much this is a great stuff

best I've tried

Posted by Reviewer3042672 on Aug 17, 2011

I used to get acid reflux alot and since I started taking these probiotic capsules they have really made a difference. I will continue to take this brand always now.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »