My favorite probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Oct 30, 2007

I've tried many probiotic formulas and this one, by Renew Life, for Seniors seems to work best for me. It's got additional amounts of bifidus which helps with constipation and bloat. My digestion has improved!

Freedom

Posted by Reviewer2414401 on Jun 05, 2012

This is a great probiotic formula. I've tried several; too weak (Reuteri) or too strong (90 Billion Ultimate Flora). This one is perfect. My digestive system is not as sensitive now and I can indulge in treats occasionally without the past side effects.

Ultimate Flora 30 billion beasties

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Nov 05, 2012

A nice formula when you want more than 10-15 billion but can't handle the 50-80 billion. The capsule's not too big, either. I like this company's probiotics.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2695271 on Mar 12, 2011

I've tried several different probiotics and this is the only one that works for me. SUPER product. I've used it for years.

EXCELLENT PROBIOTIC

Posted by Reviewer2987140 on Aug 12, 2008

My husband has been using this product for a few months. He underwent antibiotic therapy a few years ago and his intestinal health has not been the same. Ever since using this product he is feeling so much better and his overall health has greatly improved. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Good for vegans

Posted by Reviewer1334460 on Jan 02, 2012

This seems to be a good formula for vegans. I was having excess gas & I've seen an improvement with this product.

N Blase

Posted by Reviewer2371593 on Sep 24, 2008

It's great stuff, but until iherb can figure an economical way to get delivery to Canton, GA in 95 degree weather (it arrived hot- ice pack did little good), I do not plan to have useless probiotics. S I will not order again unless I see better delivery options.

Renew Life, Ultimate Flora Senior Formula, 30 Capsules (Ice) (REN-59560

Posted by Reviewer1238636 on Oct 21, 2008

Excellent for helping to control stomach and bowel disorders. Helps maintain regularity

Excellent service and prices

Posted by Reviewer3233450 on Mar 23, 2009

This product was shipped with an ice pack. Wow! The price was 20% less than I would pay locally

Switched over from Natrens Healthy Triinity

Posted by Reviewer1349409 on Dec 12, 2009

Ultimate Flora is still expensive but it costs less per month than Natrens and is just as good. I've also used Jarrowdophilis, but I like this brand better. It really does make a difference.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »