Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Renew Life, Ultimate Flora, Super Critical, 200 Billion, Maximum Support Probiotic, 7 Packets, 0.8 oz (23.1 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Top of the Line

Posted by Reviewer3162984 on Jun 10, 2013

I saw this product discussed on a health show and was impressed. I am very familiar with probiotics and have used them off and on for years. This one is the absolute best you can get, especially for use after antibiotics. I tried it and it is the only one I have ever actually felt a difference with. I didn't use it right when I got it, but one day my stomach was bothering me and five minutes after I drank this, my stomach felt 100% better. It is not meant to be an everyday product (mainly because of the cost). I recommend the critical care 50 billion (same brand) for everyday use.

Great product

Posted by 5520958713062977914 on Aug 08, 2014

I have ibs and that's the best product to take if in going out or holiday to prevent stomach ache and problems with digestion. Easy dissolves in water / juice, no taste. On everyday basics I take 50 billion priobiotic the same brand and it does great job.

Life Changing! better THAN ANY ANTIBIOTICS! !

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Dec 15, 2014

I began this and felt positive results in about 3 days ! It's helps aid with anything your body is fighting, especially if it's cancer. This is a must have always ! From cold to being bitten by a brown recluse, this is better than any antibiotics. Antibiotics stopped working for me than as last resort I tried this, I wish I had know about this sooner, its fantastic to have daily or if your fighting any type of sickness

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Oct 09, 2011

This is a great probiotic product. Iherb has it at a good price.

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer1062747 on Jan 02, 2012

This is our first time usage.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »