RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,659.71

₽2,660.37

Экономия: ₽0.67 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв
  • Этот товар хранится в холодильнике для максимальной свежести.

• Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

Outstanding product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2994213 Feb 28, 2009

I have been suffering from vaginal inflammation for almost a year.Burning,itching,discharge and severe swelling plagued me almost every single day.I had tried everything including other pricey probiotics,D-mannose,antibiotics,herbs,creams,douches,even abstinence. You name it.I also had bad cystitis a couple months ago and just couldnt figure out whether my problems was urinary or vaginal or more likely both.I couldnt be intimate with my fiance because I would be uncomfortable and burning for days after even though my doc said he couldnt find a thing wrong.It hurt to pee.Id have to slather on cream just to make it through the day.After $1200 worth of doctor bills and a shakey relationship I have almost given up.I actually came here to buy another probiotic that Id read about when I decided on this one. I cannot believe that after taking this for less than 36 hours,I am comfortable and feeling better.No bloating/gas like I experienced with other probiotics.It actually seems to have eliminated that as well!If you have any issues down there please give this a try.Or take it for overall health.Im so glad I tried this.Great,great product. AND it arrived quickly and securely.I really love this seller.Great communication,prompt service and good products.

It works for me.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2546351 Oct 22, 2007

Using the Ultimate Flora Vaginal Support has helped me NOT get UTI's - which I do on a regular basis.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1150459 Dec 11, 2007

Ever since I started taking Renew Life, Ultimate Flora Vaginal Support, I haven't had any bladder problems. I don't know what I would do without it. Before this product, I was at my doctors office every couple months with a bladder infection. Taking this with D-mannose has changed my life.

Best probiotic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3241308 Jan 20, 2008

This is the best probiotic I have tried. Noticed results within 2 days.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

If you get frequent yeast infections, try this!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3003196 Oct 04, 2008

I would get a yeast infection almost every month (I sometimes have problems with my pH). I've been taking this daily for a month now, and have had NO PROBLEMS with yeast infections. And I feel great on it -- no stomach irritation or other side effects. It's definitely worth the price.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

The Best Probiotic out there!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1716039 Feb 08, 2011

I take this every day, and double up during PMS to stave off candida - and it is a lifesaver!

Renew Life Ultimate Flora

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2183128 May 02, 2011

I do believe this has helped me. I am on a strict candida diet and while on that diet and after I thought my yeast infection was all gone suddenly yeast came back. So I quickly looked here at iHerb and bought this product. It seemed to work fast and brought the problem under control in a few days. Do not forget to order overnight shipping (like I did), 2-3 day it was completely warm. Came packed in a styrofoam cooler box, but only had one tiny freezer pouch in the box, not even sure overnight mail would keep product cool.

In conjunction with Udo's Probiotic, no more yeast

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1860938 Oct 10, 2011

It is almost impossible to get rid of chronic yeast infections. This product in conjunction with Super bifido Plus by Udo kept me from getting reinfected with candida for a record amount of time.

On time

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1959225 Jan 03, 2008

Arrived on time with ice package.

Works for me.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3332294 Oct 29, 2007

This product works well it contains alot of probiotic for a good price. Thank You

Позиции 1-10 из 33