Not Certified Organic

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 03, 2016

The site showed that this product is certified organic when infact the package received does not show this and does not show that it does not contain allergens. I phoned the company and they told me that that there new bottles do not show certified organic as they cannot due to FDA and that their product is organic and GMO free and as such the grapes are sourced from organic sources and that their product is still free from Corn, soy, wheat, lactose, citrus, milk, egg or fish products, sugar, salt, starch, artificial coloring, flavoring or preservatives. Components in this product are derived from natural sources. Allergen free of yeast. Gluten free. Cruelty free. So I have started using this now for two weeks with no ill effect and it has the CoQ10 in the Active Ubiquinol form and is in a lipcap. My energy levels are good. Gave it 4 stars as the labeling was incorrect. This appear to be a quality product.iHerb provide wonderful customer service and provide great DHL shipping Thanks!

resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer3040904 on Nov 22, 2010

great

So far so good

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 19, 2011

I've only been using this for a short while and can't see any differences yet but I know this product is of great quality and will continue to use it. Has Ubiquinol and resveratrol so saves you investing in two products which makes this cost effective

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Jul 09, 2011

I cannot say whether or not I feel a physical difference using this product, but I do feel good that it's from a food source and is organic.

Active Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1794439 on Jul 19, 2011

Excellent product, I will have to give it time to assess the results. Well packed, fast service by Iherb. 7 days from US to New Zealand.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2105398 on Sep 11, 2011

I took CoQ10 and Resveratrol separately but find this product convenient and it does the job.

Health Control

Posted by Reviewer1135499 on Sep 22, 2011

first review signs are good

iherb product and sevice review

Posted by Reviewer3245824 on Sep 26, 2011

This product is outstanding.

Keeps me alert and sharp

Posted by 5223865466829382124 on Oct 03, 2015

This product is amazing. I have never felt so good in life. I am usually very lethargic and always struggle to stay awake in the afternoon, despite having sufficient sleep. After taking this for two weeks, I feel so good and sharp. The mind is alert and the body feels energetic. I feel more driven in my daily activities!

Reversage

Posted by 5287066702102932175 on Jun 14, 2014

Quite pricy have not had any problems with it is supposed to prevent.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »