ReverseAge Organics, Collagen Booster

Posted by 5498458772687925694 on May 19, 2015

been using it for 15 days now, i do feel better and skin looks also better :-)

Good

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Nov 24, 2014

I've used this for about 3 months and will continue to purchase. It doe help plump the skin and restore some elasticity.

So far so good

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Oct 20, 2013

I have been taking four for a week. Well, miracles haven't happened yet. But no side effect has been spotted.

Good results

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This is a great combination product of the resveratrol and collagen together. It does give positive results although I have only used one bottle. Due to cost I don't think will re-order at this time though. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Seems to be effective. No GI problems!

Posted by Reviewer1578830 on Jul 04, 2012

My wife takes these and says they have a very noticeable effect on her skin but she has been taking 4 per day instead of 2 (intensive)by mistake. She says it works better than other brands (Doctor's Best) without any GI problems. A little expensive though in comparison.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1041382 on Aug 03, 2011

I like this product because it has collagn AND hyaluronic acid plus a good antioxidant. I take 2 capsules before bed. East to digest as it is a vegicap. My skin seems to be healing faster.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2380291 on Jun 25, 2011

Its my first time taking collagen products and glad that I have found Reserveage. I have started taking Reservage Collagen Booster for 3 weeks and the results are amazing.. Actually my friends have notice the change after my 3rd day of consumption. I took 2 capsule daily. My face is no longer as dull as before, and the lines are less visible. Simply love this product so much.

I feel good!!

Posted by Reviewer3328141 on Feb 07, 2011

Maybe because I'm still healthy, I haven't seen any big improvement, but I feel that my skin has been more elastic. Generally good.