I was skeptical, but it truly works

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Dec 30, 2013

I ordered this from iherb after reading the other reviews. I, like others, have noticed a drastic difference within only 2 weeks of taking it. My skin on my face is less sallow and the skin under my eyes (crepey and dry now for the last year or so without any help from any of my topical products or by taking vitamin E, etc.), is much fuller and looks like it did a few years ago. I'm not sure if the improvement will stay as it is or continue to get better..that would be great. Either way I will definitely keep ordering this product despite the price because it makes such a huge difference.

Pure Amazingness!

Posted by Reviewer2858506 on Jul 24, 2012

Within one week I noticed that all these tiny wrinkles around me eyes had been dramatically reduced. I have gone though one bottle in about a month now and wow!! What a difference it has made. I tested this product for beauty purposes (my wedding is next week!) and I am very happy with the outcome. I also have not been feeling as fatigued as I usually do in the late afternoon/ evening time. This product and this brand comes with my highest recommendation. Love that it is organic!

It works great!

Posted by Reviewer2801716 on Sep 19, 2012

I was noticing a loss of elasticity in my skin so I tried using a collagen pill. I love that this is organic and has Resveratrol and Hyaluronic Acid as well. Combined with the collagen, this is what really makes this formula work. If using this as anti- aging, I strongly recommend using a hyaluronic serum and a collagen cream on your face as well as the pill. In combination it really works. I work out 6x per week and everyone has noticed that I look more youthful. I can feel better elasticity and fullness in my face as well as the rest of my body.

good for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1421766 on Oct 05, 2011

its been 3weeks since i started using this product, and i notice that my fine lines somehow became less obvious and what i like about the product is that i feel it helps to firm up my breast. My husband did notice it though :)

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1763080 on Sep 21, 2013

My face no longer looks hollow. My skin is smoother too. This is a good product.

fatma harmoushe from libanon

Posted by Reviewer2473579 on May 28, 2011

i can't tell yet but after two weeks using this product i feel much better and my skin looks more youthful any way i like organic products cause it works trust me specially reserveage thanks for this company

Update

Posted by iAmNaN on Mar 31, 2011

I think this collagen booster works. It's pricey, so I thought I was saving money by ordering another brand of trans resveratrol and taking with hydra-plenish collagen. Oh my goodness. What a difference. I'm going back to this asap. In fact, I'm ordering a bottle now. My skin is starting to feel lax again so I can't get my hands on this fast enough!

ReserveAge collagen.

Posted by Reviewer2174632 on Nov 15, 2009

love this collagen booster! my face feels smooth and soft will buy it again.

I always order this

Posted by Bubbamama on Apr 06, 2015

Been taking this for 2 years ;)

excellent for joint pain and health as well as skin

Posted by Reviewer1273961 on Jun 29, 2015

This has the same ingredients as liquid biocell, only in capsule form, plus its organic and half the price. I'm on my first bottle and my knee joint pain that would not go away is finally getting better. I'm noticing subtle skin changes as well. My guess is after the 2nd or 3rd bottle, these improvements will continue. I'll continue to buy this product. Thank you iHerb for your fast shipping, excellent prices and excellent customer service! You're my favorite online resource for health products.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »