Good results

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This is a great combination product of the resveratrol and collagen together. It does give positive results although I have only used one bottle. Due to cost I don't think will re-order at this time though. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2380291 on Jun 25, 2011

Its my first time taking collagen products and glad that I have found Reserveage. I have started taking Reservage Collagen Booster for 3 weeks and the results are amazing.. Actually my friends have notice the change after my 3rd day of consumption. I took 2 capsule daily. My face is no longer as dull as before, and the lines are less visible. Simply love this product so much.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1041382 on Aug 03, 2011

I like this product because it has collagn AND hyaluronic acid plus a good antioxidant. I take 2 capsules before bed. East to digest as it is a vegicap. My skin seems to be healing faster.

Seems to be effective. No GI problems!

Posted by Reviewer1578830 on Jul 04, 2012

My wife takes these and says they have a very noticeable effect on her skin but she has been taking 4 per day instead of 2 (intensive)by mistake. She says it works better than other brands (Doctor's Best) without any GI problems. A little expensive though in comparison.

I feel good!!

Posted by Reviewer3328141 on Feb 07, 2011

Maybe because I'm still healthy, I haven't seen any big improvement, but I feel that my skin has been more elastic. Generally good.

Good

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Nov 24, 2014

I've used this for about 3 months and will continue to purchase. It doe help plump the skin and restore some elasticity.

ReverseAge Organics, Collagen Booster

Posted by 5498458772687925694 on May 19, 2015

been using it for 15 days now, i do feel better and skin looks also better :-)

good

Posted by 5674482790876654253 on Jun 04, 2016

I don't see difference yet

So far so good

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Oct 20, 2013

I have been taking four for a week. Well, miracles haven't happened yet. But no side effect has been spotted.