Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1880049 on Dec 16, 2011

After only a week I noticed a difference in my skin, smoother, lwss wrinkles, even deep ones.

good for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1421766 on Oct 05, 2011

its been 3weeks since i started using this product, and i notice that my fine lines somehow became less obvious and what i like about the product is that i feel it helps to firm up my breast. My husband did notice it though :)

RESVERATROL & COLLAGEN

Posted by Reviewer1852708 on Sep 27, 2011

Good to take resveratrol and collagen in one tablet. The product is organic.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1041382 on Aug 03, 2011

I like this product because it has collagn AND hyaluronic acid plus a good antioxidant. I take 2 capsules before bed. East to digest as it is a vegicap. My skin seems to be healing faster.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2380291 on Jun 25, 2011

Its my first time taking collagen products and glad that I have found Reserveage. I have started taking Reservage Collagen Booster for 3 weeks and the results are amazing.. Actually my friends have notice the change after my 3rd day of consumption. I took 2 capsule daily. My face is no longer as dull as before, and the lines are less visible. Simply love this product so much.

fatma harmoushe from libanon

Posted by Reviewer2473579 on May 28, 2011

i can't tell yet but after two weeks using this product i feel much better and my skin looks more youthful any way i like organic products cause it works trust me specially reserveage thanks for this company

The skin becomes white

Posted by Reviewer2654031 on Apr 14, 2011

I have had this product for two weeks.The first week feeling a little white skin! The second week, coincides with menstruation few days, the skin is not degraded! Expect better results!

Update

Posted by iAmNaN on Mar 31, 2011

I think this collagen booster works. It's pricey, so I thought I was saving money by ordering another brand of trans resveratrol and taking with hydra-plenish collagen. Oh my goodness. What a difference. I'm going back to this asap. In fact, I'm ordering a bottle now. My skin is starting to feel lax again so I can't get my hands on this fast enough!

I feel good!!

Posted by Reviewer3328141 on Feb 07, 2011

Maybe because I'm still healthy, I haven't seen any big improvement, but I feel that my skin has been more elastic. Generally good.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2905597 on Jul 18, 2010

They seem a bit pricey for the result, because I can't see too much happening, after 3 bottles. There are so many good products, that I may be trying other good products on the market I might try something else and try to save myself a little money.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »