Not for me

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 31, 2015

Unfortunately, I'm 25 and this did nothing for me. However, I do see a difference in my skin using Solgar's version of hyaluronic acid along with a food-based vitamin C supplement.

Adverse Effects

Posted by juniper on Jan 22, 2015

I got headaches and brain fog while taking this. My blood pressure also increased.

Very impressed

Posted by 5225468070068524397 on Sep 02, 2016

I can confirm the findings of the studies done on this particular protein "Verisol". After taking it for 7 weeks, I started to get comments. My husband asked me what I'd been using, because I looked younger. Other people also commented. It has definitely knocked years off my age. I am 49. The improvements are not just restricted to the face, but the skin all over my body. Will take this product for life.

The best I've tried!

Posted by 4712279816037413786 on Apr 02, 2016

I have tried many! Japanese made,American, and this one is the best of all! I can feel the effects within 24 hours. Smother,softer skin.

Amazing!

Posted by 4627744602078056478 on May 21, 2016

This product is amazing I swear after a few weeks o could see results, it's tasteless but I like to mix it with a lil oj.

good

Posted by Reviewer1944519 on Aug 03, 2016

no comments

Great for skin and bones and hair

Posted by 5131806776345315252 on Oct 14, 2016

Have been using this for over a year and it is great stuff put it in my vege juices or have in water easy to take impact great

Definate improvement in skin tone, and fine lines

Posted by Reviewer2271454 on Oct 17, 2016

I have been using this for around 6 months now, I noticed a difference in my face within a few weeks of starting. I gave it to a friend who had a huge improvement in her face. We are both in our mid 50's. I recommend giving this product a try