New To iHerb?

ReserveAge Organics, Keratin Booster for Men, 60 Veggie Caps

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Great for Hairloss !

Posted by vinetu28 on Sep 01, 2012

I loved keratin booster with Biotin and Saw Palmetto for hair and its better then any thing else ive tried and im so happy, finally something that really works for me. After a month in a half i notice my hair was thicker and nails stronger also softer skin and by all these differences since taking the product. My hair has literally stopped falling out & breaking. I can't get over how much better condition my hair is in already. I know that this product is working for me. Im on my third bottle, and my fourth bottle is on its way to me in the mail, cause i dont want to be with out it! Such a great ingredients profile ! The only organic keratin/biotin product I can find & now trust. As we know Keratin makes up 97% of your hair, but aging and nutritional deficiencies can weaken this vital protein. Bioactive, "naturalized" keratin helps restore lustrous hair through a soluble form the body recognizes and absorbs. Saw Palmetto and Plant Phytosterols are great for DHT Support: Research suggests their ability to inhibit DHT by blocking alpha- reductase, the enzyme involved in DHT production and a key contributor to thinning hair associated with male pattern baldness in men. Also, blend of trans-Resveratrol and full-spectrum, polyphenol-rich Pro-Longevity Factors provides antioxidant support for overall health and beauty. And last, but not least Biotin: Biotin is an essential B vitamin also known as vitamin H (H for hair). Biotin plays a role in the overall health of hair, nails and skin. It may help support thicker, fuller hair and stronger, more flexible nails. P.S. I plan to cotinue taking it faithfully i believe keratin booster will work for others cause its a good product that lives up to its claims. You just have to give it time, results dont happen overnite and it may take longer for some then others, to see results !

Makes hair grow

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012

Unique formula for men, inhibits DHT and contains Resveratrol and keratine