first prostate formula that works

Posted by Reviewer1822746 on Aug 11, 2010

I found that I need to take 8 capsules per day. I am 67 and have frequent urination problems. I take 4 in the morning and 4 at night and had a definite improvement in my symtoms.

Prostrate Advanatage Does the Job

Posted by Reviewer2501985 on Jun 30, 2011

As a 70+ year old male, I always had concerns over the medical prescription approach and their potential side effects that Urology doctors proscribed for enlarged prostrate issues related to urniation. I looked for herbal solutions and after trying several products on the market, I came across ReserveAge Organics, Prostrate Advantage about six months ago. I find it superior to the other herbal products on the market that I used, as it controls my bladder urge from two to three times per night after going to bed, down to an average of once per night. Some nights, I even sleep through the entire night. No side effects that I am aware of, but it took about three months to reach the current results.

Good composition.

Posted by Reviewer1920050 on Sep 01, 2016

This one has many ingredients that are supposed to be good for prostate health plus the Pro-Longevity Proprietary Blend. My husband is taking it for 2 years and keeps good PSA level. The rating goes also fo iHerb, efficient as always!

Used it consistently for two months then improved.

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Jan 28, 2016

After my second bottle began to notice results: 1. Less bathroom trips at night (down from 3-4 to 1-2). I.M.O. Most supplements work over a period of six to eight weeks. In most cases, that means after using two bottles. Some work faster as an exception to the rule. Prostate Science combines saw palmetto and beta-sitosterol, which work synergistically with other ingredients. And it's in a veggie cap that you can take with or without food. More improvements expected. All one can say to the two reviewers who say it's not working after a few months trial is PATIENCE. This isn't drain-o. You didn't develop an enlarged prostate in two months either, it grew over years.

excellent shipping time frame

Posted by Reviewer2321264 on Sep 28, 2011

I received my product in days rather than a week Thanks

Prostate Advantage

Posted by Reviewer2152943 on Sep 12, 2011

I can't tell any difference

This is not for me..

Posted by Reviewer2317205 on Dec 07, 2010

This is my second bottle and it's not working for me.