Good product for old skin

Posted by Reviewer2905834 on Feb 10, 2010

I've been using the Reviva glycolic cream for about a year. It works as well as prescription products, in my view. And the price is a bargain, compared to the money I used to spend visiting a dermatologist. I'm 55 years old, and have sun-damaged skin, so I'm a "tough" customer. This cream really works to smooth my skin.

Good

Posted by LissiR on Oct 01, 2015

Strong and works well to remove brown spots on skin. Didnt have any problems with this

Great product, requires commitment

Posted by 5189052797297412845 on Jul 11, 2015

This will work as long as you keep using it, The results are not long term.

A good peeling cream

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

This cream does a good job at removing dead skin cells. It sadly doesn't help with blackheads - for that you need salicylic acid, the only thing that exfoliates and cleans out the inside of your pores and not just the surface. This is not a magical cream, but it does make your skin feel smoother. Remember to use a good moisturizer after you have used this - it's not moisturizing in itself. The cream is potent, but I'm used to glycolic products and had no trouble adapting to the high glycolic percentage. All in all a fairly good enzyme peel at a good price. Could benefit from nicer packaging! The current one is just an ugly white jar.

Excellent, though very powerful product

Posted by Reviewer3232584 on Nov 11, 2010

Had several blemishes on my face and applied this every night (as it was an emergency situation). After one week my skin has cleared up. I must say the cream is very strong, so I would recommend starting slowly and then after some time increase the times you use this cream. Also noticed severe flaking of the skin but a good moisturiser fixes this. I absolutely love this product and will be purchasing again. Thanks iHerb!

Seriously strong stuff

Posted by nileann on Aug 01, 2016

Don't start with this product, I definitely recommend starting with a lower concentration. That said it's awesome and I frequently dilute it a little bit with a very basic cream.

It's an excellent product but

Posted by shirstan on Sep 18, 2015

I'm afraid I didn't finish it like I did the 5%. I just found it made my skin too dry and it stung too much to use it. Guess my skin wasn't ready to go to 10%.

Good, but a strong. / Хороший, но сильный.

Posted by Slada on Apr 06, 2012

This cream is much stronger than the action of 5%. My skin does not come, and as it turns out there is no need for a 10% glycolic acid. Start with a 5% sample, if it is not enough, then buy 10%. The cream will be good for the skin on the face of serious challenges. / Этот крем намного сильнее по действию чем 5%. Моей коже не подошёл, и как оказалось нет нужды в 10% гликолевой кислоты. Начинайте пробовать с 5%, если будет мало, то покупайте 10%. Крем будет хорош для кожи с серьёзными проблемами на лице.

Super effective

Posted by Flicka on Apr 05, 2013

Do not buy this if you have not used the 5% version first! This is a very strong product. It's super effective, kills acne pimples but also heavily dries the skin out. I would not recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin, be careful. This is a great remedy for large infected acne breakouts.

glycolic cream