Good night cream

Posted by 4624196139096050267 on Mar 30, 2016

Good for dull rough acne oily skin. My skin did not peel like some other users experienced but it became smoother day by day. Some purging occurred on the first week of usage but now my skin has less pimples. My skin is also dehydrated especially the sides of my nose and around my mouth which stings upon application during the first few days. Now the skin there is smooth to the touch and become more even. I am not bothered by the scent. The cream is rich enough but i like the seal it with a drop of grapeseed oil.

Reviva Labs, 10% Glycolic Acid Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

Posted by ChrissiHunni on Mar 05, 2016

Amazing! Was using another peeling brand before this but no results. So stuck to my Ponds Cold Cream cleanser and Anne French Milk cleanser. After using this, post my cleansing night ritual, 3 times a week and 1.5 months later my skin is looking fabulous. The pores have shrink, my blackheads are gone, my skin feels smooth to the touch, the wrinkles on my forehead have decreased and I look way much younger than my 40s! My skin looks brighter. I reckon I will be seeing smooth skin by the end of the 6 months. This is definitely my holy grail in my skin care ritual now. It stinks in the first few seconds of application but I feel assured of this because I know the next morning when I wash my face the dead skin falls off. The first few weeks of using it I shed so much of dead skin! And then I saw amazing changes to my skin.

The best product I've tried for troublesome skin

Posted by 5156574919430045847 on Jan 27, 2016

I have suffered from acne for as long as I can remember and now more recently fine lines, enlarged pores, dark spots and very occasional perioral dermatitis, basically skin that nightmares are made of. I noticed a huge difference even after the first application, my skin texture was significantly smoother and more refined and best of all no new acne surfaced. I love that this product has minimal ingredients and is not filled with nasties. I had not used the 5% previously and started using this 2 times a week to start. After trying almost every product under the sun to fix my acne, I think I have found the holy grail and best of all it is excellently priced. Absolute winner!

great

Posted by lunish-123 on Jan 01, 2016

in colder seasons I use it almost every night and I can see finally some changes and an improvement, which I haven't noticed while using the 5%. I'll recommend using a good sunscreen to prevent pigmentation. let it absorb for a while before continuing with the rest of your skin care routine. // אמנם בחומצה של ה5% לא ראיתי שינויים כלשהם אבל עם זו בהחלט יש שיפור בעור הפנים. מעקצצת את הפנים מעט ובאמת רואים שיש תחלופה בעור הפנים והסרת תאים. משתדלת להניח לה להספג כדי 'לעשות את העבודה' לפני שממשיכים בהנחת קרם לחות. מרגישה שהעור נראה אחיד ומוצק יותר, ממליצה

Worth it

Posted by 5336598398240309818 on Dec 15, 2015

Its a bit irritating at the beginning and a few breatout but it make my pores less visible and skin more smooth. May need long time to tell its performance.

Treat

Posted by Ronolss on Dec 13, 2015

Bought it second time. Use it during winter time, enough for one season.

Loving It!

Posted by 4731670201274457282 on Dec 11, 2015

I like when products FEEL like they are working, and this definitely fits that bill. I am used to glycolic acid as a face cleanse but have not used one that is specific for night time and I think I love this the most! I recently moved to Florida and while I am not a avid sun-beach-goer, by default I am being exposed to the sun more often than not. I definitely see a renewed look since I started using this cream every night (Ok well maybe not "every" night but I am pretty regular with it and I love it!)

חומצה נהדרת, מוצר חובה לחורף כשרוצים לחדש את עור הפנים:)

Posted by 5310416109424512625 on Sep 12, 2015

Love it! Winter must have

Little miracle worker!

Posted by hannahh on Jul 29, 2015

I had an issue with closed comedones on my forehead for over a year+. I tried many different things such as oil cleansing, etc., but glycolic acid is the only thing that worked to make them go away. I am very happy with this product. By the second night using, I could already visibly see significant improvement.

My favourite product for exfoliation

Posted by Reviewer1692344 on Jun 22, 2015

I'm 30+ years, have some fine lines and combination skin that tends to get flaky. I've been using various MD Formulations products in the past for exfoliation, in my opinion this works just as well or better. I use it every second night and follow with generous amounts of moisturiser. Be careful, apply a very thin layer or you may end up with a "sunburn".