10% Off Orders Over $40!

Reviva Labs, 10% Glycolic Acid Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

Amazing!

Posted by naturellen on Nov 09, 2010

This glycolic cream is amazing: after the first try my skin felt really soft and smooth. The cream really helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and large pores and I'm hoping it will also in time reduce the appearance of my acne scars. The cream doesn't have added fragrances, it doesn't contain mineral oil, silicones or parabens so it's absolutely natural and very effective. Doesn't make my skin flaky even if I use it daily. I didn't ease into using this cream by using the 5 % glycolic cream, I just started with this cream and my oily skin didn't get irritated at all, not even the skin under my eyes got irritated. The cream tingles a bit when applied but the sensation doesn't last long. It really helps oily skin to keep pores clean and skin pimple-free. Will definitely keep buying this product!

Will Get It Again

Posted by Reviewer1443101 on Sep 06, 2009

My brown spots are almost gone.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1724112 on Mar 27, 2009

I used to use a 15% glycolic acid gel that was twice the cost, so I decided to try this instead and it does the job 10 times better! I've only been using it for about a week and my skin is noticeably smoother and very silky soft. I'm in love!

My skin glows-looks more youthful

Posted by Reviewer1948983 on Oct 02, 2008

I highly recommend this cream. My skin looks clear, toned, and more vibrant. Worked as well as a glycolic facial that I had. I peeled a lot, but it was worth it to uncover more youthful looking skin.

Youth in a Jar!

Posted by Reviewer1510627 on Sep 29, 2010

I am a fair-skinned Black woman, over 55. I started developing age spots on my cheeks, large blotchy patches. They looked horrible! I tried other products to no avail. The 10% Glycolic Acid Cream is wonderful. The spots are lightening, my face looks younger.