Best Buy

Posted by Reviewer1094801 on Jan 03, 2012

I love this product, instant results, my husband is amazed, use it on my hands as well as face.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1139435 on Apr 28, 2009

I ordered this product 3 weeks after the using 5% for 4 months. I suffer from melasma and need to use AHA creams to keep it under control. Although my melasma is still noticeable, it is not as dark as before. The plus side is my pores are noticeably smaller and the overall texture of my skin is is smoother. I use it every other night after I wash my face followed by my moisturizer. I would definitely buy this again.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1846934 on Mar 22, 2008

Although, this product has tendency to sting a little, I can definitely see the difference in the way my complexion looks in the morning after I put it on night before. Being middle aged woman my skin looks more glowing and more alive giving it more youthful appearance as well

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1020231 on Nov 28, 2008

This cream works really well. I use a very small amount every night and gently smooth it onto my CLEAN and dry forehead, cheeks, jaw line, mouth area and chin. Then I put a light layer of non-greasy moisturizer on top. There is often some mild itching that goes away before it becomes annoying. My skin is more even in color and my pores seem to have become smaller as well. I plan to continue using it indefinitely.

THE product for younger looking skin

Posted by Reviewer3319121 on Nov 23, 2008

I started several months ago with just this product (5%) and Source Natural's Skin Eternal Cream (purchased based on other positive reviews) Being very pleased with both products I added the Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser and Skin Eternal Serum. My skin has never looked better. I"m not a fussy person and using 4 ingredients seems like a lot to me but it is well worth the effort. I highly recommend this regime for better skin. It works for me.

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1007082 on Jun 23, 2011

Love this cream! Did not use 5%, jumped right into 10% and love the results.

ONE OF THE BEST FOR PRICE!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on May 21, 2013

I started using this after buying a much more expensive product which I could no longer afford! I did not hold out much hope for this cream but was SO SURPRISED by it!! I highly recommend this cream after you get used to the 5%. I am 51 years old and have NO WRINKLES!!! I am always asked what I use on my skin due to this! In addition, I was a lifeguard and sun worshipper for many, many years so by all indications, I should have very damaged skin. I asked a plastic surgeon/dermatologist what product I should use on my face and he told me, hands down, that the only worthwhile product is glycolic acid. He was right!

Little miracle worker!

Posted by hannahh on Jul 29, 2015

I had an issue with closed comedones on my forehead for over a year+. I tried many different things such as oil cleansing, etc., but glycolic acid is the only thing that worked to make them go away. I am very happy with this product. By the second night using, I could already visibly see significant improvement.

Good

Posted by LissiR on Oct 01, 2015

Strong and works well to remove brown spots on skin. Didnt have any problems with this

Great product, requires commitment

Posted by 5189052797297412845 on Jul 11, 2015

This will work as long as you keep using it, The results are not long term.