Reviva Labs, 10% Glycolic Acid Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

Best Buy

Posted by Reviewer1094801 on Jan 03, 2012

I love this product, instant results, my husband is amazed, use it on my hands as well as face.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1846934 on Mar 22, 2008

Although, this product has tendency to sting a little, I can definitely see the difference in the way my complexion looks in the morning after I put it on night before. Being middle aged woman my skin looks more glowing and more alive giving it more youthful appearance as well

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1139435 on Apr 28, 2009

I ordered this product 3 weeks after the using 5% for 4 months. I suffer from melasma and need to use AHA creams to keep it under control. Although my melasma is still noticeable, it is not as dark as before. The plus side is my pores are noticeably smaller and the overall texture of my skin is is smoother. I use it every other night after I wash my face followed by my moisturizer. I would definitely buy this again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1020231 on Nov 28, 2008

This cream works really well. I use a very small amount every night and gently smooth it onto my CLEAN and dry forehead, cheeks, jaw line, mouth area and chin. Then I put a light layer of non-greasy moisturizer on top. There is often some mild itching that goes away before it becomes annoying. My skin is more even in color and my pores seem to have become smaller as well. I plan to continue using it indefinitely.

THE product for younger looking skin

Posted by Reviewer3319121 on Nov 23, 2008

I started several months ago with just this product (5%) and Source Natural's Skin Eternal Cream (purchased based on other positive reviews) Being very pleased with both products I added the Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser and Skin Eternal Serum. My skin has never looked better. I"m not a fussy person and using 4 ingredients seems like a lot to me but it is well worth the effort. I highly recommend this regime for better skin. It works for me.