What an amaze cream!!!

Posted by Reviewer2165845 on Jun 16, 2013

Everyone has asked me "what did you do on your face??" sinece I use it. It made my skin glossy !! and I don't even make up on my face. I got brighter than before & health glossy skin thanks to this product. god, I'm going to use it forever !!

Great product, really works! New to iherb? Open my page for an exclusive offer.

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Jul 30, 2013

This product works really well in removing dead skin cells and leaving a softer more supple skin. Does cause a few breakouts/dryness initially, but this clears and the results are fantastic. Before I started using this cream I found my skin was looking very dull, now it has a much more brighter look. At 45, it is especially important to get rid of dead skin cells.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1789471 on Jul 12, 2016

Improved my skin in 5 days!!

Great product, requires commitment

Posted by 5189052797297412845 on Jul 11, 2015

This will work as long as you keep using it, The results are not long term.

A good peeling cream

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

This cream does a good job at removing dead skin cells. It sadly doesn't help with blackheads - for that you need salicylic acid, the only thing that exfoliates and cleans out the inside of your pores and not just the surface. This is not a magical cream, but it does make your skin feel smoother. Remember to use a good moisturizer after you have used this - it's not moisturizing in itself. The cream is potent, but I'm used to glycolic products and had no trouble adapting to the high glycolic percentage. All in all a fairly good enzyme peel at a good price. Could benefit from nicer packaging! The current one is just an ugly white jar.

Use this product if you have a TCA peel planned

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Nov 12, 2013

This glycolic acid cream is suitible as a preparation for a TCA peel.

Hyvä akneihon hoitoon

Posted by Pertinax on Jun 16, 2012

Jo muutaman käyttökerran jälkeen finnit vähenee ja iho on nuoremman näköinen.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3105325 on Sep 08, 2011

I am 72 years Of age And use this toGether with supplements like Bio-sil to help me regain clearer and firmer skin. It about a month to see results. I have re-ordered n will continue to use them

Reviva 10% Glycolic Acid Cream

Posted by Reviewer3352777 on Jul 14, 2010

I've used this product for 3 years and it's taken 10 years off my face. Be careful with it; it can burn the face. When I feel it's burning too much, I promptly wash it off with hot water then cold water. If the 10% is too much for you, use the 5%.

Great Exfoliator

Posted by Reviewer1831521 on May 20, 2010

This glycolic acid will seem a bit harsh for novice users, but that just means it is doing the job! In the two week period that I have been using this product, my skin has become more refined and velvet-like. It only takes a few dabs per application, and then I recommend tapering down to 3-5 applications per week at night. If it stings too much in the beginning, follow application with a soothing moisturizer or squalene. Great stuff!