Skin feels good, soft!

Posted by healthy-tips-tricks on Sep 11, 2014

A must-have in case you want to do chemical peels after that!

חומצה נהדרת, מוצר חובה לחורף כשרוצים לחדש את עור הפנים:)

Posted by 5310416109424512625 on Sep 12, 2015

Love it! Winter must have

What an amaze cream!!!

Posted by Reviewer2165845 on Jun 16, 2013

Everyone has asked me "what did you do on your face??" sinece I use it. It made my skin glossy !! and I don't even make up on my face. I got brighter than before & health glossy skin thanks to this product. god, I'm going to use it forever !!

Great product, really works! New to iherb? Open my page for an exclusive offer.

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Jul 30, 2013

This product works really well in removing dead skin cells and leaving a softer more supple skin. Does cause a few breakouts/dryness initially, but this clears and the results are fantastic. Before I started using this cream I found my skin was looking very dull, now it has a much more brighter look. At 45, it is especially important to get rid of dead skin cells.

Hyvä akneihon hoitoon

Posted by Pertinax on Jun 16, 2012

Jo muutaman käyttökerran jälkeen finnit vähenee ja iho on nuoremman näköinen.

good

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Apr 13, 2013

it really exfoliates my skin like crazy. I dot it on my scar for 5 days and it scabs off. Leaving new pinky skin. I rub it on my whole neck and the wrinkles (neck ring) do seem lighter. Will update again. update(13/03/2013): now using this to remove my permatan on neck which is still early to tell. update(14/04/2013): permatan is removed..neck ring has improved a lot! still using~not even half jar used!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3105325 on Sep 08, 2011

I am 72 years Of age And use this toGether with supplements like Bio-sil to help me regain clearer and firmer skin. It about a month to see results. I have re-ordered n will continue to use them

Reviva 10% Glycolic Acid Cream

Posted by Reviewer3352777 on Jul 14, 2010

I've used this product for 3 years and it's taken 10 years off my face. Be careful with it; it can burn the face. When I feel it's burning too much, I promptly wash it off with hot water then cold water. If the 10% is too much for you, use the 5%.

Excellent, though very powerful product

Posted by Reviewer3232584 on Nov 11, 2010

Had several blemishes on my face and applied this every night (as it was an emergency situation). After one week my skin has cleared up. I must say the cream is very strong, so I would recommend starting slowly and then after some time increase the times you use this cream. Also noticed severe flaking of the skin but a good moisturiser fixes this. I absolutely love this product and will be purchasing again. Thanks iHerb!

A good peeling cream

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

This cream does a good job at removing dead skin cells. It sadly doesn't help with blackheads - for that you need salicylic acid, the only thing that exfoliates and cleans out the inside of your pores and not just the surface. This is not a magical cream, but it does make your skin feel smoother. Remember to use a good moisturizer after you have used this - it's not moisturizing in itself. The cream is potent, but I'm used to glycolic products and had no trouble adapting to the high glycolic percentage. All in all a fairly good enzyme peel at a good price. Could benefit from nicer packaging! The current one is just an ugly white jar.