not bad

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Jul 23, 2011

not bad, but no miracles

skin feels smoother

Posted by Reviewer1445324 on Dec 09, 2009

My skin does feel smoother. Tingled a lot when first applied but my skin got used to it. You can mix it with moisturiser if it is too much for you. Too early to tell how well it works but I do feel that my skin is smoother.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Jul 28, 2011

i bought this to deal with my out-of-control post partum skin issues. every cream/lotion i've used successfully in the past now seems to make my skin break out in blackheads/whiteheads and make my skin feel dirty. this product has no silicons in it and has made my pores look cleaner and smaller. i haven't had any issues with dryness even though i sometime use it twice a day but it's currently typhoon season where i live so the air is very moist. it also works well at helping the ingrown hairs on my legs from waxing come out

good

Posted by Reviewer1762414 on Apr 04, 2011

good

Glycolic acid 10%

Posted by Reviewer2005162 on Sep 22, 2010

The shipping was fast! This stuff works wonders. This is my second bottle and i can say its the best decision i have ever made for my face. My face had darkened because of agae spots, sun, acne. After using the first bottle, all the dullness disappeared! Everyone says how nice my face looks. Its radiant and clear! I just wish they had a cream for the whole body!

Great Exfoliator

Posted by Reviewer1831521 on May 20, 2010

This glycolic acid will seem a bit harsh for novice users, but that just means it is doing the job! In the two week period that I have been using this product, my skin has become more refined and velvet-like. It only takes a few dabs per application, and then I recommend tapering down to 3-5 applications per week at night. If it stings too much in the beginning, follow application with a soothing moisturizer or squalene. Great stuff!

Skin-rescue!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

This may sting a bit, but that is very normal - and not anything to worry about. It really works well and keeps my acne under control. I use with "Derma E, Firming Moisturizer, 2 oz (56 g)", which I apply afterwards to avoid totally drying out my skin. My skin shows noticeable differences since I started using it, and is more even and clear than it has been in years. Highly recommended!

Helps with pimples

Posted by Reviewer1058120 on Jul 22, 2013

Very good cream. In a few days, deliver me from the constant small pimples on his forehead. Face all day has a fresh look. But still, who inflamed skin, is to take a 5% acid, unnecessarily can pinch the skin, in the beginning it was not nice, but after a couple of days used to. but next time will buy with 5%. Очень хороший крем. В считыные дни избавил меня от постоянных мелких прыщиков на лбу. Лицо весь день имеет свежий вид. Но все же, у кого воспаленная кожа, стоит брать с 5 % кислотой, т.к может щипать кожу , мне в начале было не приятно, но через пару дней привыкла. но в следущий раз куплю с 5%.

Use this product if you have a TCA peel planned

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Nov 12, 2013

This glycolic acid cream is suitible as a preparation for a TCA peel.

Miracle in a jar!

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 05, 2014

When you first apply this on your face, it is most likely to be stingy but goes away in a minute and then when you wake up in the morning. . . you'll thank me later. You wake up with a new face! Scars, damages, and wrinkles are diminished. You should moisturize during the day and then wear this at night. . perfect combination! Be sure to start with the lowest percentage (5% available on iHerb too) and work your way up.