חומצה נהדרת, מוצר חובה לחורף כשרוצים לחדש את עור הפנים:)

Posted by 5310416109424512625 on Sep 12, 2015

Love it! Winter must have

Skin feels good, soft!

Posted by healthy-tips-tricks on Sep 11, 2014

A must-have in case you want to do chemical peels after that!

Excellent, though very powerful product

Posted by Reviewer3232584 on Nov 11, 2010

Had several blemishes on my face and applied this every night (as it was an emergency situation). After one week my skin has cleared up. I must say the cream is very strong, so I would recommend starting slowly and then after some time increase the times you use this cream. Also noticed severe flaking of the skin but a good moisturiser fixes this. I absolutely love this product and will be purchasing again. Thanks iHerb!

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Jul 23, 2011

not bad, but no miracles

skin feels smoother

Posted by Reviewer1445324 on Dec 09, 2009

My skin does feel smoother. Tingled a lot when first applied but my skin got used to it. You can mix it with moisturiser if it is too much for you. Too early to tell how well it works but I do feel that my skin is smoother.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Jul 28, 2011

i bought this to deal with my out-of-control post partum skin issues. every cream/lotion i've used successfully in the past now seems to make my skin break out in blackheads/whiteheads and make my skin feel dirty. this product has no silicons in it and has made my pores look cleaner and smaller. i haven't had any issues with dryness even though i sometime use it twice a day but it's currently typhoon season where i live so the air is very moist. it also works well at helping the ingrown hairs on my legs from waxing come out

good

Posted by Reviewer1762414 on Apr 04, 2011

good

Glycolic acid 10%

Posted by Reviewer2005162 on Sep 22, 2010

The shipping was fast! This stuff works wonders. This is my second bottle and i can say its the best decision i have ever made for my face. My face had darkened because of agae spots, sun, acne. After using the first bottle, all the dullness disappeared! Everyone says how nice my face looks. Its radiant and clear! I just wish they had a cream for the whole body!

Reviva Labs, 10% Glycolic Acid Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

Posted by Reviewer2711651 on Apr 11, 2012

Excellent product for those w/combination or oily skin! Skin is glowing radiance, pores smaller, velvet smooth skin, lightening of brown spots on nose as well as oil sebum control. Warning: Not for the faint-hearted ones. First week of use- bad breakout of small red hard pimples (about 7-10) at the side of face. Stinging sensation lasted 5-10 mins. Second week of use- 2 big pimples at the nose. Less pimples of the side of face. Stinging sensation lasted 3-5 mins. Third week of use- 1 or 2 unnoticeable small pimples at the edge of face. Stinging sensation lasted less than 2 mins. Guess the pimples were "old seeds" in the skin which were forced out to mature as there was no pus in them though red, hard & painful- they also subsided quickly too. I used this cream in conjunction taking collagen supplement too. Used it on alternate nights. Will consider to use on my other skin discolorations too :)

Love it

Posted by username161 on Jan 18, 2012

Felt stronger than the Acne glycolic I've been using, so pays to start with a small amount. But this is really good stuff, I will be making sure I always have some. Have combo sensitive, oily T zone, dehydrated skin, with couple spots of redness and a few early sun spots, and acne along jaw and cheeks and blackheads on my nose. This has improved my overall skin tone and acne etc and it's only been a few weeks. I can see that with long term usage it'll get better and better! May not be able to get rid of sun spots, but I think with overall tone improved they'll look less intense too.