New To iHerb?

Reviva Labs, 10% Glycolic Acid Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1007082 on Jun 23, 2011

Love this cream! Did not use 5%, jumped right into 10% and love the results.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3105325 on Sep 08, 2011

I am 72 years Of age And use this toGether with supplements like Bio-sil to help me regain clearer and firmer skin. It about a month to see results. I have re-ordered n will continue to use them

Reviva 10% Glycolic Acid Cream

Posted by Reviewer3352777 on Jul 14, 2010

I've used this product for 3 years and it's taken 10 years off my face. Be careful with it; it can burn the face. When I feel it's burning too much, I promptly wash it off with hot water then cold water. If the 10% is too much for you, use the 5%.

ONE OF THE BEST FOR PRICE!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on May 21, 2013

I started using this after buying a much more expensive product which I could no longer afford! I did not hold out much hope for this cream but was SO SURPRISED by it!! I highly recommend this cream after you get used to the 5%. I am 51 years old and have NO WRINKLES!!! I am always asked what I use on my skin due to this! In addition, I was a lifeguard and sun worshipper for many, many years so by all indications, I should have very damaged skin. I asked a plastic surgeon/dermatologist what product I should use on my face and he told me, hands down, that the only worthwhile product is glycolic acid. He was right!

What an amaze cream!!!

Posted by Reviewer2165845 on Jun 16, 2013

Everyone has asked me "what did you do on your face??" sinece I use it. It made my skin glossy !! and I don't even make up on my face. I got brighter than before & health glossy skin thanks to this product. god, I'm going to use it forever !!