Great Exfoliator

Posted by Reviewer1831521 on May 20, 2010

This glycolic acid will seem a bit harsh for novice users, but that just means it is doing the job! In the two week period that I have been using this product, my skin has become more refined and velvet-like. It only takes a few dabs per application, and then I recommend tapering down to 3-5 applications per week at night. If it stings too much in the beginning, follow application with a soothing moisturizer or squalene. Great stuff!

Skin feels good, soft!

Posted by healthy-tips-tricks on Sep 11, 2014

A must-have in case you want to do chemical peels after that!

Seriously strong stuff

Posted by nileann on Aug 01, 2016

Don't start with this product, I definitely recommend starting with a lower concentration. That said it's awesome and I frequently dilute it a little bit with a very basic cream.

Excellent, though very powerful product

Posted by Reviewer3232584 on Nov 11, 2010

Had several blemishes on my face and applied this every night (as it was an emergency situation). After one week my skin has cleared up. I must say the cream is very strong, so I would recommend starting slowly and then after some time increase the times you use this cream. Also noticed severe flaking of the skin but a good moisturiser fixes this. I absolutely love this product and will be purchasing again. Thanks iHerb!

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Jul 23, 2011

not bad, but no miracles

skin feels smoother

Posted by Reviewer1445324 on Dec 09, 2009

My skin does feel smoother. Tingled a lot when first applied but my skin got used to it. You can mix it with moisturiser if it is too much for you. Too early to tell how well it works but I do feel that my skin is smoother.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Jul 28, 2011

i bought this to deal with my out-of-control post partum skin issues. every cream/lotion i've used successfully in the past now seems to make my skin break out in blackheads/whiteheads and make my skin feel dirty. this product has no silicons in it and has made my pores look cleaner and smaller. i haven't had any issues with dryness even though i sometime use it twice a day but it's currently typhoon season where i live so the air is very moist. it also works well at helping the ingrown hairs on my legs from waxing come out

good

Posted by Reviewer1762414 on Apr 04, 2011

good

Glycolic acid 10%

Posted by Reviewer2005162 on Sep 22, 2010

The shipping was fast! This stuff works wonders. This is my second bottle and i can say its the best decision i have ever made for my face. My face had darkened because of agae spots, sun, acne. After using the first bottle, all the dullness disappeared! Everyone says how nice my face looks. Its radiant and clear! I just wish they had a cream for the whole body!

It makes my face shining!

Posted by Reviewer2507898 on Jul 02, 2012

Very good! next morning my face is shining like with a profesionla make-up! Must have cream for me! Stings a little just after application.