| English
| USD ($)

Reviva Labs, 10% Glycolic Acid Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

ONE OF THE BEST FOR PRICE!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on May 21, 2013

I started using this after buying a much more expensive product which I could no longer afford! I did not hold out much hope for this cream but was SO SURPRISED by it!! I highly recommend this cream after you get used to the 5%. I am 51 years old and have NO WRINKLES!!! I am always asked what I use on my skin due to this! In addition, I was a lifeguard and sun worshipper for many, many years so by all indications, I should have very damaged skin. I asked a plastic surgeon/dermatologist what product I should use on my face and he told me, hands down, that the only worthwhile product is glycolic acid. He was right!

What an amaze cream!!!

Posted by Reviewer2165845 on Jun 16, 2013

Everyone has asked me "what did you do on your face??" sinece I use it. It made my skin glossy !! and I don't even make up on my face. I got brighter than before & health glossy skin thanks to this product. god, I'm going to use it forever !!

Great product, really works! New to iherb? Open my page for an exclusive offer.

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Jul 30, 2013

This product works really well in removing dead skin cells and leaving a softer more supple skin. Does cause a few breakouts/dryness initially, but this clears and the results are fantastic. Before I started using this cream I found my skin was looking very dull, now it has a much more brighter look. At 45, it is especially important to get rid of dead skin cells.

Skin feels good, soft!

Posted by healthy-tips-tricks on Sep 11, 2014

A must-have in case you want to do chemical peels after that!

A good peeling cream

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

This cream does a good job at removing dead skin cells. It sadly doesn't help with blackheads - for that you need salicylic acid, the only thing that exfoliates and cleans out the inside of your pores and not just the surface. This is not a magical cream, but it does make your skin feel smoother. Remember to use a good moisturizer after you have used this - it's not moisturizing in itself. The cream is potent, but I'm used to glycolic products and had no trouble adapting to the high glycolic percentage. All in all a fairly good enzyme peel at a good price. Could benefit from nicer packaging! The current one is just an ugly white jar.