Reviva Labs, 10% Glycolic Acid Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

Great product, really works! New to iherb? Open my page for an exclusive offer.

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Jul 30, 2013

This product works really well in removing dead skin cells and leaving a softer more supple skin. Does cause a few breakouts/dryness initially, but this clears and the results are fantastic. Before I started using this cream I found my skin was looking very dull, now it has a much more brighter look. At 45, it is especially important to get rid of dead skin cells.

A good peeling cream

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

This cream does a good job at removing dead skin cells. It sadly doesn't help with blackheads - for that you need salicylic acid, the only thing that exfoliates and cleans out the inside of your pores and not just the surface. This is not a magical cream, but it does make your skin feel smoother. Remember to use a good moisturizer after you have used this - it's not moisturizing in itself. The cream is potent, but I'm used to glycolic products and had no trouble adapting to the high glycolic percentage. All in all a fairly good enzyme peel at a good price. Could benefit from nicer packaging! The current one is just an ugly white jar.

Excellent, though very powerful product

Posted by Reviewer3232584 on Nov 11, 2010

Had several blemishes on my face and applied this every night (as it was an emergency situation). After one week my skin has cleared up. I must say the cream is very strong, so I would recommend starting slowly and then after some time increase the times you use this cream. Also noticed severe flaking of the skin but a good moisturiser fixes this. I absolutely love this product and will be purchasing again. Thanks iHerb!

skin feels smoother

Posted by Reviewer1445324 on Dec 09, 2009

My skin does feel smoother. Tingled a lot when first applied but my skin got used to it. You can mix it with moisturiser if it is too much for you. Too early to tell how well it works but I do feel that my skin is smoother.

Glycolic acid 10%

Posted by Reviewer2005162 on Sep 22, 2010

The shipping was fast! This stuff works wonders. This is my second bottle and i can say its the best decision i have ever made for my face. My face had darkened because of agae spots, sun, acne. After using the first bottle, all the dullness disappeared! Everyone says how nice my face looks. Its radiant and clear! I just wish they had a cream for the whole body!