Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Reviva Labs, 10% Glycolic Acid Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

What an amaze cream!!!

Posted by Reviewer2165845 on Jun 16, 2013

Everyone has asked me "what did you do on your face??" sinece I use it. It made my skin glossy !! and I don't even make up on my face. I got brighter than before & health glossy skin thanks to this product. god, I'm going to use it forever !!

Great product, really works! New to iherb? Open my page for an exclusive offer.

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Jul 30, 2013

This product works really well in removing dead skin cells and leaving a softer more supple skin. Does cause a few breakouts/dryness initially, but this clears and the results are fantastic. Before I started using this cream I found my skin was looking very dull, now it has a much more brighter look. At 45, it is especially important to get rid of dead skin cells.

Skin feels good, soft!

Posted by healthy-tips-tricks on Sep 11, 2014

A must-have in case you want to do chemical peels after that!

A good peeling cream

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

This cream does a good job at removing dead skin cells. It sadly doesn't help with blackheads - for that you need salicylic acid, the only thing that exfoliates and cleans out the inside of your pores and not just the surface. This is not a magical cream, but it does make your skin feel smoother. Remember to use a good moisturizer after you have used this - it's not moisturizing in itself. The cream is potent, but I'm used to glycolic products and had no trouble adapting to the high glycolic percentage. All in all a fairly good enzyme peel at a good price. Could benefit from nicer packaging! The current one is just an ugly white jar.

Excellent, though very powerful product

Posted by Reviewer3232584 on Nov 11, 2010

Had several blemishes on my face and applied this every night (as it was an emergency situation). After one week my skin has cleared up. I must say the cream is very strong, so I would recommend starting slowly and then after some time increase the times you use this cream. Also noticed severe flaking of the skin but a good moisturiser fixes this. I absolutely love this product and will be purchasing again. Thanks iHerb!