Love it

Posted by username161 on Jan 18, 2012

Felt stronger than the Acne glycolic I've been using, so pays to start with a small amount. But this is really good stuff, I will be making sure I always have some. Have combo sensitive, oily T zone, dehydrated skin, with couple spots of redness and a few early sun spots, and acne along jaw and cheeks and blackheads on my nose. This has improved my overall skin tone and acne etc and it's only been a few weeks. I can see that with long term usage it'll get better and better! May not be able to get rid of sun spots, but I think with overall tone improved they'll look less intense too.

Helps with pimples

Posted by Reviewer1058120 on Jul 22, 2013

Very good cream. In a few days, deliver me from the constant small pimples on his forehead. Face all day has a fresh look. But still, who inflamed skin, is to take a 5% acid, unnecessarily can pinch the skin, in the beginning it was not nice, but after a couple of days used to. but next time will buy with 5%. Очень хороший крем. В считыные дни избавил меня от постоянных мелких прыщиков на лбу. Лицо весь день имеет свежий вид. Но все же, у кого воспаленная кожа, стоит брать с 5 % кислотой, т.к может щипать кожу , мне в начале было не приятно, но через пару дней привыкла. но в следущий раз куплю с 5%.

Skin-rescue!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

This may sting a bit, but that is very normal - and not anything to worry about. It really works well and keeps my acne under control. I use with "Derma E, Firming Moisturizer, 2 oz (56 g)", which I apply afterwards to avoid totally drying out my skin. My skin shows noticeable differences since I started using it, and is more even and clear than it has been in years. Highly recommended!

Good night cream

Posted by 4624196139096050267 on Mar 30, 2016

Good for dull rough acne oily skin. My skin did not peel like some other users experienced but it became smoother day by day. Some purging occurred on the first week of usage but now my skin has less pimples. My skin is also dehydrated especially the sides of my nose and around my mouth which stings upon application during the first few days. Now the skin there is smooth to the touch and become more even. I am not bothered by the scent. The cream is rich enough but i like the seal it with a drop of grapeseed oil.

Loving It!

Posted by 4731670201274457282 on Dec 11, 2015

I like when products FEEL like they are working, and this definitely fits that bill. I am used to glycolic acid as a face cleanse but have not used one that is specific for night time and I think I love this the most! I recently moved to Florida and while I am not a avid sun-beach-goer, by default I am being exposed to the sun more often than not. I definitely see a renewed look since I started using this cream every night (Ok well maybe not "every" night but I am pretty regular with it and I love it!)

2nd bottle

Posted by 5310450529161047133 on Sep 15, 2014

I'm still in love with this stuff! Just AMAZING!! Say goodbye to acne, and acne scars. (Well, I still have got some scars and pimples, from time to time. But it's still a HUGE difference!)

very good

Posted by 5588473252454451604 on Apr 17, 2015

Have been using it for a month now. I started off with the 10% straight away. I was very careful at first only using a tiny bit and slowly building up the amount. I would always hydrate afterwards. The result: much brighter looking skin less spots and blemishes... If I

happy so far

Posted by 4955328445598644446 on Jun 10, 2014

I haven't been using this as consistently as I had planned but from my experience so far I can tell it is going to be a staple in my routine. I bought the 10% formula rather than starting with the 5%- I know, but I just figured double the power for the same price. I thought I might regret that but nope. I'm the first time i used it & no stinging, the next day i had a tiny bit of peeling around my nose. nothing crazy tho. when reapplied that night there was a little sting to where the areas where my skin is regenerating (nose area). package says to use only 3 times a week so at most thats what ive been doing sometimes only twice a week. i now feel a slight sting all over. but its not painful, red or swollen and the sting seems to ease up after a few minutes. ive notice it seems to make acne go away faster too. for reference im 34 and naturally pretty fair

The best

Posted by 5354926348633954183 on Jan 09, 2015

this is THE BEST cream with glycolic acid on the market!

It's an excellent product but

Posted by shirstan on Sep 18, 2015

I'm afraid I didn't finish it like I did the 5%. I just found it made my skin too dry and it stung too much to use it. Guess my skin wasn't ready to go to 10%.