Excellent product

Posted by 5428982269961537170 on Nov 01, 2016

I use this 3 x a week and sometimes mix some moisturiser or oil in if my skin is feeling dry. My skin feels smoother overall and if I have any acne it is gone by morning. Initially there was a stinging sensation after applying it but after a few weeks this has reduced. I will definitely repurchase.

The best

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Dec 02, 2016

I wasted so much time on pricey retinol and skin peels. Let me tell you... This is the best. For me it stings when applying and causes some peeling the day after. I take the peeling as a good sign as it reveals healthier, younger looking skin. I prefer this stuff over expensive retinol products and find it is much more effective. Great for hands too. One of my favorite skincare products.

Reviva Labs, 10% Glycolic Acid Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

Posted by ChrissiHunni on Mar 05, 2016

Amazing! Was using another peeling brand before this but no results. So stuck to my Ponds Cold Cream cleanser and Anne French Milk cleanser. After using this, post my cleansing night ritual, 3 times a week and 1.5 months later my skin is looking fabulous. The pores have shrink, my blackheads are gone, my skin feels smooth to the touch, the wrinkles on my forehead have decreased and I look way much younger than my 40s! My skin looks brighter. I reckon I will be seeing smooth skin by the end of the 6 months. This is definitely my holy grail in my skin care ritual now. It stinks in the first few seconds of application but I feel assured of this because I know the next morning when I wash my face the dead skin falls off. The first few weeks of using it I shed so much of dead skin! And then I saw amazing changes to my skin.

Good night cream

Posted by 4624196139096050267 on Mar 30, 2016

Good for dull rough acne oily skin. My skin did not peel like some other users experienced but it became smoother day by day. Some purging occurred on the first week of usage but now my skin has less pimples. My skin is also dehydrated especially the sides of my nose and around my mouth which stings upon application during the first few days. Now the skin there is smooth to the touch and become more even. I am not bothered by the scent. The cream is rich enough but i like the seal it with a drop of grapeseed oil.

2nd bottle

Posted by 5310450529161047133 on Sep 15, 2014

I'm still in love with this stuff! Just AMAZING!! Say goodbye to acne, and acne scars. (Well, I still have got some scars and pimples, from time to time. But it's still a HUGE difference!)

very good

Posted by 5588473252454451604 on Apr 17, 2015

Have been using it for a month now. I started off with the 10% straight away. I was very careful at first only using a tiny bit and slowly building up the amount. I would always hydrate afterwards. The result: much brighter looking skin less spots and blemishes... If I

My favourite product for exfoliation

Posted by Reviewer1692344 on Jun 22, 2015

I'm 30+ years, have some fine lines and combination skin that tends to get flaky. I've been using various MD Formulations products in the past for exfoliation, in my opinion this works just as well or better. I use it every second night and follow with generous amounts of moisturiser. Be careful, apply a very thin layer or you may end up with a "sunburn".

happy so far

Posted by 4955328445598644446 on Jun 10, 2014

I haven't been using this as consistently as I had planned but from my experience so far I can tell it is going to be a staple in my routine. I bought the 10% formula rather than starting with the 5%- I know, but I just figured double the power for the same price. I thought I might regret that but nope. I'm the first time i used it & no stinging, the next day i had a tiny bit of peeling around my nose. nothing crazy tho. when reapplied that night there was a little sting to where the areas where my skin is regenerating (nose area). package says to use only 3 times a week so at most thats what ive been doing sometimes only twice a week. i now feel a slight sting all over. but its not painful, red or swollen and the sting seems to ease up after a few minutes. ive notice it seems to make acne go away faster too. for reference im 34 and naturally pretty fair

The best

Posted by 5354926348633954183 on Jan 09, 2015

this is THE BEST cream with glycolic acid on the market!

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Jul 28, 2011

i bought this to deal with my out-of-control post partum skin issues. every cream/lotion i've used successfully in the past now seems to make my skin break out in blackheads/whiteheads and make my skin feel dirty. this product has no silicons in it and has made my pores look cleaner and smaller. i haven't had any issues with dryness even though i sometime use it twice a day but it's currently typhoon season where i live so the air is very moist. it also works well at helping the ingrown hairs on my legs from waxing come out