Glycolic acid 10%

Posted by Reviewer2005162 on Sep 22, 2010

The shipping was fast! This stuff works wonders. This is my second bottle and i can say its the best decision i have ever made for my face. My face had darkened because of agae spots, sun, acne. After using the first bottle, all the dullness disappeared! Everyone says how nice my face looks. Its radiant and clear! I just wish they had a cream for the whole body!

good

Posted by Reviewer1762414 on Apr 04, 2011

good

Loving It!

Posted by 4731670201274457282 on Dec 11, 2015

I like when products FEEL like they are working, and this definitely fits that bill. I am used to glycolic acid as a face cleanse but have not used one that is specific for night time and I think I love this the most! I recently moved to Florida and while I am not a avid sun-beach-goer, by default I am being exposed to the sun more often than not. I definitely see a renewed look since I started using this cream every night (Ok well maybe not "every" night but I am pretty regular with it and I love it!)

It makes my face shining!

Posted by Reviewer2507898 on Jul 02, 2012

Very good! next morning my face is shining like with a profesionla make-up! Must have cream for me! Stings a little just after application.

Reviva Labs, 10% Glycolic Acid Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

Posted by Reviewer2711651 on Apr 11, 2012

Excellent product for those w/combination or oily skin! Skin is glowing radiance, pores smaller, velvet smooth skin, lightening of brown spots on nose as well as oil sebum control. Warning: Not for the faint-hearted ones. First week of use- bad breakout of small red hard pimples (about 7-10) at the side of face. Stinging sensation lasted 5-10 mins. Second week of use- 2 big pimples at the nose. Less pimples of the side of face. Stinging sensation lasted 3-5 mins. Third week of use- 1 or 2 unnoticeable small pimples at the edge of face. Stinging sensation lasted less than 2 mins. Guess the pimples were "old seeds" in the skin which were forced out to mature as there was no pus in them though red, hard & painful- they also subsided quickly too. I used this cream in conjunction taking collagen supplement too. Used it on alternate nights. Will consider to use on my other skin discolorations too :)

Excellent product

Posted by 5428982269961537170 on Nov 01, 2016

I use this 3 x a week and sometimes mix some moisturiser or oil in if my skin is feeling dry. My skin feels smoother overall and if I have any acne it is gone by morning. Initially there was a stinging sensation after applying it but after a few weeks this has reduced. I will definitely repurchase.

Miracle in a jar!

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 05, 2014

When you first apply this on your face, it is most likely to be stingy but goes away in a minute and then when you wake up in the morning. . . you'll thank me later. You wake up with a new face! Scars, damages, and wrinkles are diminished. You should moisturize during the day and then wear this at night. . perfect combination! Be sure to start with the lowest percentage (5% available on iHerb too) and work your way up.

Reviva Labs, 10% Glycolic Acid Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

Posted by ChrissiHunni on Mar 05, 2016

Amazing! Was using another peeling brand before this but no results. So stuck to my Ponds Cold Cream cleanser and Anne French Milk cleanser. After using this, post my cleansing night ritual, 3 times a week and 1.5 months later my skin is looking fabulous. The pores have shrink, my blackheads are gone, my skin feels smooth to the touch, the wrinkles on my forehead have decreased and I look way much younger than my 40s! My skin looks brighter. I reckon I will be seeing smooth skin by the end of the 6 months. This is definitely my holy grail in my skin care ritual now. It stinks in the first few seconds of application but I feel assured of this because I know the next morning when I wash my face the dead skin falls off. The first few weeks of using it I shed so much of dead skin! And then I saw amazing changes to my skin.

wow

Posted by ornalivne on Jun 25, 2016

the most effective cream ever

Good night cream

Posted by 4624196139096050267 on Mar 30, 2016

Good for dull rough acne oily skin. My skin did not peel like some other users experienced but it became smoother day by day. Some purging occurred on the first week of usage but now my skin has less pimples. My skin is also dehydrated especially the sides of my nose and around my mouth which stings upon application during the first few days. Now the skin there is smooth to the touch and become more even. I am not bothered by the scent. The cream is rich enough but i like the seal it with a drop of grapeseed oil.