July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Reviva Labs, 5% Glycolic Acid Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

Reviews 4-star

Will continue to use

Posted by Reviewer3361039 on Apr 09, 2012

My skin has a lot of red spots and scars from years of acne. I was very excited to read all the reviews of this product and decided to give it a try. I've been using it for a wk now. and only used it at night times 1 min before applying moisturizer. It does remove dead skin cells and but doesn't exfoliate like others have said. So it's good in some way because it makes exfoliation easier. After exfoliating my skin with another scrubber, my skin feels so refreshed and cleared. Like I said, i only used it for a week so I am hopeful for the result in later day. My skin is used to harsh acne products so maybe that's why it wasn't stingy when i applied it. So for few days i tried using it in the morning before moisturizer (then tinted moisturizer). But this wasn't a good idea because thruout the day my skin felt clugged and like there was patches of dead epithelial cells. So I don't use it day time any more! My skin has become so much softer and clearer as a result of this cream. I like it so far and I hope to see my red patches disappear soon (like others have experienced!)

Great product !

Posted by 5038559572259347405 on Aug 15, 2013

I've been using this cream for a little over a month now and I really saw the difference. My acne scars diminished really fast and my skin is much clearer. Pores are tight ! I will diffidently repurchase it !

good. but this time is not enough that i feel it all.

Posted by musicoca on Sep 05, 2013

smell is not good but not bad. It has little inconvinence when it spread on my face. but it's effect is good. my face is softer than before.

WOULD BUY AGAIN

Posted by Reviewer1768055 on Dec 17, 2012

Havent been using this long but i do feel that my skin is smoother.

slight burning

Posted by 5059860109326603738 on Aug 14, 2013

I am glad I started with the 5% vs the 10%. There is a slight stinging sensation once applied, but that disappears in less than a minute. I have reached the twice a day stage yet.