Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1911147 on Nov 28, 2011

Been using faithfully every night for several weeks now and unfortunately have not noticed even the slightest change. Don't really even want to give it 1 star, but I have to...

Reviva Labs 5% Glycolic Acid Cream

Posted by Reviewer3236578 on Aug 27, 2012

Have only been using for a month but can definately see results, my skin is much brighter, just need to remember to moisturise after all your skin will become a bit dry.

Made my skin flaky and scaly

Posted by 5281794341075809487 on Sep 14, 2013

Perhaps i used this product wrongly because i didnt put my moisturiser on top of this cream. The second day of using this cream resulted my face to go scaly and flaky. It felt tight and itchy. Disappointed but im going to try again with moisturiser on top after my skin calms down

Not for me.

Posted by Reviewer1559652 on Feb 11, 2009

This product was to strong for my skin, so I've had to stop using it.

Pretty bad

Posted by Reviewer3148064 on Aug 01, 2011

At first it worked as wonder. After a week I broke out but decided to continue using it to see if it would go away. After a month I had such bad acne that I had to stop. Hopefully works for others, but sadly didn't on my blemish prone skin.

What?

Posted by 5440115968213011403 on Apr 05, 2014

This burns on cuts… and I saw no difference. Like what does this cream do again?

Caused break out

Posted by 5152973779151634611 on May 18, 2015

My skin type is acne prone skin and lack moisture and my mom is just a normal skin but caused break outs to both of us. In my case i thought it was just that time of the month that made my skin itch and extra break outs but even when my mom started this she right away got at least ten red spots that looked like acne and did become an acne on the third day. Please be cautious with this item prior to purchasing. 저는 여드름성 수분부족형 지성피부이고 엄마는 그럭저럭 건강한피부타입이에요 그런데 이제품을하고부터 저는 평소보다쫌많은 염증성여드름들이올라왔지만 생리주기와겹쳐그런가보다했지만 저희엄마도 사용후바로 여드름같이생긴빨간것들이제법올라오더니 3일후엔아예여드름으로되서올라왔어요.둘다엄청간지러웠고 아직진정이되지않아 노력중이에요. 구매전피부에꼭얼굴에조그맣게패치테스트꼭해보세요 전 팔안쪽에테스트햇을땐 멀쩡했은데 얼굴에선 난리났네요ㅠ

ningun cambio....

Posted by 5210051019594702225 on Mar 22, 2014

la usé de principio a fin con muchas esperanzas de ver algun resultado pero nunca lo ví, simplemente no era para mi, no la volveré a comprar.

didn't work