Buy it!

Posted by 4856111142445106380 on Mar 12, 2016

I bought this soap after reading the reviews , so am i writing one. I am loving it. It exfoliates but at the same time it kind of leaves the skin smooth and clean. This smell reminds me of soaps made when i was a lil kid , a soft soothing comforting smell. i initially used it once a week , but now using it everyday. Go for it. Extremely sensitive skin people may not prefer it though.

Seaweed Bar Soap Riviva Labs

Posted by MacnAZ on Feb 20, 2016

This product lathers like CRAZY! It lathers very good considering the water in Phoenix, AZ is very bad. Even though I do not have a water softener I did not even notice with the lather I have with this great product!

lasting

Posted by 5519497439171338702 on Nov 20, 2015

Love this soap. It not only makes my skin feel good, but a bar of this lasts a lot longer than other soaps. I plan on giving as gifts also.

As painful as straight pins - They are selling it anyway

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

Is this a bad batch? I bought a case and it went into trash! It is painful. Never melts or improves.

简直太好用了!

Posted by Reviewer1431460 on Sep 09, 2015

我的皮肤比较干,用一般的沐浴露洗完都会发痒。还以为这个肥皂洗完会更干,没想到完全不会,很好冲洗,却又不干,洗完皮肤摸起来很舒服 太棒了!!下次多买几块屯起来!

Better than anti-cellulite creams

Posted by madaraz on Jul 11, 2015

I bought this soap after reading reviews saying that it helps with getting rid of cellulite. Well, I must say that this definitely is one of the best products I have used to improve the condition of my body skin. Initially I used it only for legs, but now I am using it instead of shower gel on a daily basis. I guess that for me this would not be the first choice when it comes to my face - the abrasive parts of the soap might be a little too coarse. However, it is great for my body (skin becomes more toned, seems to be improved elasticity as well). As to the smell - I agree that the smell of algae is quite strong right after you open the package, and your bathroom may feel like (not the freshest) seaside for a number of days. :) But it leaves no such smell on you after washing, also after a couple of days there is no smell in bathroom. The size of the soap is good, one minus - it tends to slip out of hand. That and the smell are the only two small issues with this product. Currently I use my second bar, and I intend to order it again.

Love this soap

Posted by 5150444973105835773 on May 27, 2015

I enjoy this soap a lot, though initially i find it a little coarse (especially when it is new). The skin feels clean and rejuvenated after using. I have just placed a second order.:)

smells like a fish

Posted by vafa33 on Apr 20, 2015

just ordinary soap but what a awful odor!

Posted by 5635622729633309150 on Apr 15, 2015

+++

A good soap for oily skin

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

I am a soap devotee, a good facial soap is a central part of my beauty routine, and I felt like this seaweed soap helped with my oily skin. Nothing bad to say about this product.