Good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Jan 05, 2012

I was looking for a moisturizer with vitamin C to brighten my complexion. I have been using another moisturizer for a number of years which did an excellent job of providing moisture, but as I grow older my skin needs a little extra help. I think within 2 weeks I could see the freckles on my cheeks diminished somewhat and some fine lines started to look less visible. It's January right now and I need to use another moisturizer simultaneously to ensure my face is adquately moisturized, but overall I'm happy with this Reviva cream.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2352921 on Mar 04, 2012

I really like this cream. It is my new favorite. I know it is for a night cream but I use it for the day and then put sunscreen on....

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2596713 on Nov 23, 2014

First cream I've used where I see a positive difference and other people have commented as well!

didn't realy used regulary

Posted by Reviewer1377459 on Oct 11, 2011

I used it with the other facial oils, which means I didn't used it regularly. So I could not say whether this does any magic or not, but I could say this is quite a nice cream. No irritation nor breakout.

Reviva products are the greatest!

Posted by Reviewer1757861 on Nov 28, 2011

This is a good night cream for normal to oily skin

Alpha Lipoic & DMAE

Posted by Reviewer1741750 on Jan 28, 2011

All these ingediants necessary for the skin.I am 70 years old, wearing this forever, it feels good

looking for a cream with dmae

Posted by Reviewer1813543 on Mar 09, 2011

really like this so far it really soften my skin because my skin is dry this seems to really works i use it at nite and was starting to get a turkey neck so i going to see if this will work so far so good and no break outs i give it

Nice cream, facial skin too sensitive for it though.

Posted by Reviewer2935846 on Aug 17, 2011

I like the cream, though my face does not. Had a reaction to it, so decided to use it on my arms and really like it there.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1380006 on Apr 24, 2011

Good