Muy buena crema de noche

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Feb 14, 2016

Me gusta muchisimo. Deja la piel hidratadisima y te levantas con la piel mas firme, o por lo menos con esa sensacion. Repetiré seguro

Not for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2203390 on Feb 05, 2016

I had high hopes for this cream, but it didn't work for my facial skin. Too rich, perhaps? I used it as a night cream - woke up with dull-looking skin and got pimples after a few days use. I never get pimples. Will be using this cream on my hands.

Feels wonderful

Posted by 4725954404995783749 on Dec 11, 2015

Love it! Immediately sinks in and isn't greasy or oily at all.

Do not buy

Posted by 4750070018869456362 on Nov 01, 2015

I bought this cream because of good reviews and honestly I do not understand how people can like it. I started using it and noticed that my skin looks dull and pores are clogged. I switched to another cream and my skin improved right away. Ended up using it as a hand cream.

TRULY NOT RATABLE. Clicked only per your demand

Posted by 4750761380390543030 on Aug 27, 2015

Some ingredients may be soothing to some degree in some users as are many hundreds of others. Personally I've yet to see any published proof that non-biologically absorbed topical ALA is any more absorbable than ALA by mouth, which it is not.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2596713 on Nov 23, 2014

First cream I've used where I see a positive difference and other people have commented as well!

Morleyirene@att.net

Posted by 5606167526927656984 on Jun 06, 2014

The product works!

Excellent product

Posted by 5561156835330779599 on Feb 14, 2014

This cream as all Reviva Labs products is excellent. It is light, absorbs very well and it does its job. It rejuvenates the skin. It is non greasy, actually looks more like a gel than a cream, not comedonic. I am using my second jar now and will continue using it as long as I live. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to preserve beautiful and youthful skin.

I love this face cream.

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Feb 10, 2014

This is a night cream although it's so light it would go well under foundation. It absorbs really well into the skin and I couldn't detect any fragrance. It contains DMAE for firming the skin, as well as alpha-lipoic acid and Vitamin C. I could see almost immediate results around the eye area. All in all I would say this is a really good night cream, and the price is so reasonable.

No lo volveré a comprar

Posted by 5665895459627258233 on Jan 14, 2014

No me sorprendió nada. Hidrata pero para mí, no lo suficiente. Además es como si llevara siliconas. No me gustó mucho