brown spot night cream

Posted by Reviewer2985503 on Jun 21, 2009

This is the right stuff! I had bad sun damage from driving on the backs of my hands and they are SO much improved. The spots and freckles are just fading away. I wear gloves when I drive now. I also use this on my face and my skin is so much clearer and brighter. My face is looking so much more youthful and new. I use this with the Reviva day cream so I get round the clock lightning and sun block protection. This product really works. I will buy this again.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer3117341 on Jan 20, 2012

This has really worked to fade an old brown spot on my face that months of using another product did nothing for. Amazing!

from israel

Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Nov 19, 2011

bought it for my mother-in-law. she says her brown spots got lighter after one week of using this cream. will order more for her.

Somewhat effective

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 25, 2013

After a couple weeks, it seems to be working on some stubborn dark spots. I just wish it would work a little faster.

Doesn't really work well

Posted by Reviewer1604844 on Jun 02, 2010

I've been using this every night for 2 weeks on my sunspots/freckles. I don't notice any difference.

Greatly improves the skin.

Posted by Reviewer2970222 on Apr 25, 2011

Used daily this item and see the difference, gentle on the face.

Brightens without irritation :)

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Aug 16, 2011

I have only been using it for a couple weeks, but my dark patches are noticeably lighter. I will definitely keep using :)

So far okay.

Posted by 4615601395120922691 on Feb 15, 2013

I have seen a little bit of change. I've been using this for about 3 weeks now. Hopefully, it will work better the longer I use it. Not irritating at all.

Reviva Labs, Brown Spot night cream

Posted by 5733263672367054174 on Aug 30, 2013

I and my wife applied the cream for 2 nights and it turned the brown spots into red spots. I do not know why it reacts this way. I immediately stop using the cream. My option now is to throw away this night cream.

Kojic acid is dangerous

Posted by 5732832112356571699 on Jun 01, 2014

This cream contains more than 1% of Kojic acid. This rate is possibly dangerous for your skin. Avoid using this cream.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »