TOXIC!!!! Buyer beware, contains Hydroquinone!!!

Posted by Reviewer2325599 on Apr 23, 2012

I purchased several bottles of this after reading reviews then once i used a jar of it i looked up some of the ingredients.....boy oh boy the rest of it will be going back for sure!!!! TOXIC!!!! I'd like to find a more natural version of this though~~~ Hydroquinone has come under a great deal of scrutiny by doctors and food and drug monitoring boards such as the Food and Drug Administration. This powerful chemical agent is now banned in some European and Asian nations and in Australia due to severe skin side effects such as hyperpigmentation and medical studies that showed possible adverse reactions and toxic effects of hydroquinone. This research includes studies in which cancers developed in rats that were given large amounts of hydroquinone internally over an extended period. There is also concern because hydroquinone is a breakdown product of benzene, a known carcinogen Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/107853-hydroquinone-toxicity/#ixzz1steJsyAZ

when nothing else worked

Posted by Reviewer3354543 on May 23, 2008

This is the 3rd product I tried for brown spots due to acne scars and this is the only worked that seems to be working. I started seeing results in just 7 days.

Definately works!

Posted by Reviewer1483401 on Jun 02, 2009

I'm 36 and have mild pigmentation on my cheekbone area, its a combination of hormonal pigmentation (from pregnancy) and sun freckles. I noticed an effect after the 2nd day. There has been a 50% reduction after the second week. I think its more effective of the hormonal pigmentaion though. I'm amazed as ive used hydroquinone creams before and nothing has worked. This definately works, and my mum commented..'gee your skin is looking good'. Now she wants some too!!

Horrible and dangerous cosmetics

Posted by Julst22 on Apr 11, 2012

After application of a few drops of this cream on spots at night i found burns on my face in the morning. It looked like picture on the face - awful red burns were on parts of my face where i put this cream. I couldn't cure these burns for two weeks. Then i decided to use it for body and received the same horrible burns. Don't recommend to buy it all

I don't see any change in my brown spots

Posted by Reviewer1486629 on Feb 16, 2010

I've been using this lightening cream now for 3 weeks straight, I have not missed a single nite and I haven't seen one single bit of change to the brown spots on my forehead. I've been putting it on everynite before I go to bed right after I wash my face. Now I wish I had not have bought it, it was a waste of money. I don't think its even as good as cold cream, at least with that my face gets moisturized and cleaned.

the cream works for me

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Apr 08, 2010

This is an update to my original review. The cream does not make my sensitive skin break out. It's been more than a month that I started using this cream on freckle/pigmentation spots on my face and I see the spots almost completely gone, and my face looks better. The cream is pasty, but I use it only at night and only on spots, so no problem there. Daytime I put on a cream with sunscreen.

Nice cream!

Posted by Reviewer1675120 on Apr 13, 2009

I've only been using the night cream for about 3 weeks and already notice the fading of my dark spots. The cream is light, not greasy and so far, no break outs. My skin is moisturized and soft. I recommend this highly.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Mar 12, 2008

I have bad hype-pigmentation from past sun damage. Now I avoid the sun as much as possible but still needed to fade the dark areas all over my face. I've only been using it for about ten days and although it can take up to six weeks for really great results; I am already seeing some fading and smoothing of skin tone. Very nice results so far. I also use the Skin Lightener for Day with SPF15 from the same company.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Apr 26, 2010

I use this in combination with the day fade cream. I've seen a visible lightening of brown spots on my face for the past 3 weeks. A bit goes a very long way, too. So a great value! I'm happy with the light scent and creamy texture. Absorbs fast and doesn't feel greasy. I'm starting to use it for those spots on my shoulders and arms too!

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Mar 01, 2009

I use it on my chest for 4 weeks now, together with the night gel and day creme. My chest had to much sun....I also scrub my skin every weeks to fasten the result, and I must say, my skin looks better now..I also use sunscreen when I'n in the sun to pevent getting brown spots again. It's worth trying!