TOXIC!!!! Buyer beware, contains Hydroquinone!!!

Posted by Reviewer2325599 on Apr 23, 2012

I purchased several bottles of this after reading reviews then once i used a jar of it i looked up some of the ingredients.....boy oh boy the rest of it will be going back for sure!!!! TOXIC!!!! I'd like to find a more natural version of this though~~~ Hydroquinone has come under a great deal of scrutiny by doctors and food and drug monitoring boards such as the Food and Drug Administration. This powerful chemical agent is now banned in some European and Asian nations and in Australia due to severe skin side effects such as hyperpigmentation and medical studies that showed possible adverse reactions and toxic effects of hydroquinone. This research includes studies in which cancers developed in rats that were given large amounts of hydroquinone internally over an extended period. There is also concern because hydroquinone is a breakdown product of benzene, a known carcinogen Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/107853-hydroquinone-toxicity/#ixzz1steJsyAZ

I don't see any change in my brown spots

Posted by Reviewer1486629 on Feb 16, 2010

I've been using this lightening cream now for 3 weeks straight, I have not missed a single nite and I haven't seen one single bit of change to the brown spots on my forehead. I've been putting it on everynite before I go to bed right after I wash my face. Now I wish I had not have bought it, it was a waste of money. I don't think its even as good as cold cream, at least with that my face gets moisturized and cleaned.

Horrible and dangerous cosmetics

Posted by Julst22 on Apr 11, 2012

After application of a few drops of this cream on spots at night i found burns on my face in the morning. It looked like picture on the face - awful red burns were on parts of my face where i put this cream. I couldn't cure these burns for two weeks. Then i decided to use it for body and received the same horrible burns. Don't recommend to buy it all

lightening dark spots

Posted by Reviewer2663148 on Jan 22, 2008

I have not seen any noticable results!!! Not really satisfied with the product!

Cream itself turns brown

Posted by Reviewer1404366 on Sep 06, 2010

No effect on my brown spots. The cream itself turns darker and darker and eventually becomes brown over some months. I wonder how it can lighten brown spots when it turns brown itself...

doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer2553230 on Apr 19, 2011

no difference on age spot! not order again

Brown Spots Remained

Posted by Reviewer1911147 on Mar 10, 2010

Didn't notice any changes or lightening of the spots, even after finishing the jar, but I wasn't using it on my face; I was using it on other parts of my body that had brown scar tissue.

Disappointed!!

Posted by 5549571251250451327 on Nov 11, 2013

I'm very disappointed to this product. I've been using it for over a month now, and I don't see any changes. I have been using it every night before bedtime, as instructed.

Absolutely Useless!!!

Posted by 4630217359641432010 on May 22, 2014

Used this products for a long time. No changes, no improvement. Useless plus contained a dengerous ingredient. Do not Buy. Do not waste you money and time!!!

Does'not work.

Posted by Reviewer2477026 on Sep 09, 2014

This cream does not work for my dark spots. I use it more than 3 weeks...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »