seems to work

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Dec 03, 2009

Started seeing results after one week. Although spots have not disappeared, they are indeed lightened after four weeks of usage. Fragrance is light and seems to dissipate quickly once product is applied to the skin.

Really Great Cream

Posted by Reviewer3060990 on Dec 13, 2010

This cream is working really well to lighten brown spots due to peri menopause and the sun. I have used a lot of products and this one really works the best so far.

good product @great price

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Nov 30, 2008

This cream goes on smoothly and seems to help lighten the skin. I am not a regular user so I am not the best for rating this though.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1275189 on Oct 25, 2011

Just started using this a few weeks ago for dark sun spots on my face. It seems to be working. A few days ago when I started to put on foundation I felt like didn't really need any - the spots were less visible and my skin was more even. It doesn't dry out or irritate my skin like the hydroquinone creams from the drugstore (Porcelana, etc.). Will continue using to get the full effect.

Seems to be working!

Posted by 5187474807241030186 on Aug 09, 2015

I got tired of two brown spots on my face, because I couldn't cover them with any concealer- I could still see them after finishing my makeup. I don't remember when they first appeared, but I'm not even 30 yet. Didn't think there would be a product that would really do anything to brown spots, but I wanted to give it a shot. I have been using this topically on those spots, not on my whole face because there is no need to. Also those areas turn reddish afterwards, but I don't feel any irritation- I would advise to be careful. I don't use this product often because nowadays my spots aren't bothering me anymore! They aren't completely gone, but they have faded so much that my makeup foundation is enough to cover them. So it seems to be working well. This cream has very nice quick absorbing, non-greasy feeling. The scent is fresh, "natural" and light. I could think of purchasing other kind of cream again from this brand.