Reviva Labs, Brown Spot Skin Lightening Night Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

lightening dark spots

Posted by Reviewer2663148 on Jan 22, 2008

I have not seen any noticable results!!! Not really satisfied with the product!

It´s starting to work a litte

Posted by goteborg on Dec 05, 2007

This one´s still to early to tell if it´s a good cream or not but after having used it for five days now it seems it´s starting to work a litte. A continous usage for minimum 30 days is required to see any benefits. -Hopefully.

good product @great price

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Nov 30, 2008

This cream goes on smoothly and seems to help lighten the skin. I am not a regular user so I am not the best for rating this though.

Really Great Cream

Posted by Reviewer3060990 on Dec 13, 2010

This cream is working really well to lighten brown spots due to peri menopause and the sun. I have used a lot of products and this one really works the best so far.

Love it, will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2133159 on Jul 11, 2012

I'd used this in the past and felt I saw some improvement. But when I ran out, I used nothing for a while, then tried some other products for brown spots. I'll admit I'm impatient for results. I didn't see improvement with other brand products so again bought this one. This one works!! Saw significant lightening the first month with spots on my nose and forehead. There is still one large dark spot on my forehead that is still dark, but will hopefully lighten as I continue using this since I have noticed it has lightened the others. This is the product I'm gonna stick with.