It works!

Posted by Reviewer1795822 on Sep 05, 2011

After one application, i wake up with a smoother face. After one week of application,the lines one the face seem lesser, more plump out, more radiant. Definately works, I wld recommend this to those that has important event(wedding, photo shoot, etc) to use this for a week prior to the event.

Collagen and Elastin Ampules - worth it....

Posted by Reviewer2434686 on Jun 15, 2010

Have been using these for several years...love it! Add to your lotions, creams, or use in your homemade facial. They really works over time. Promise. I really believe in this or would not keep ordering! This is really a good price too for these ampules.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Jan 20, 2009

I've used this for one week and have been noticing a nice difference in my skin. I would say that it looks healthier, love using this and look forward to putting it on at night.

Collagen Ampules

Posted by Reviewer2453756 on Jan 08, 2010

This is wonderful for smoothing your skin, use maybe 4 ampules once a month. Non-greasy, quick drying and perfect under any moisturizer. Am in LOVE with this, a total must have.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2749514 on Nov 08, 2012

I love this product, i noticed a reduction in my fine lines and discolouration within a few weeks. Thanks

Smooths the fine lines, easy to apply

Posted by 5299572453212643028 on Sep 27, 2013

Also, one ampule is more than enough to apply three times! ;)

Skin booster

Posted by 5580800225712039197 on Dec 15, 2013

My skin looks so radiant after using this product. I am very happy with the result. Will buy more.

colagen

Posted by cynufy on Jan 14, 2014

its realy god for our skin

good product, worth the price

Posted by 4702841858873312902 on Jun 04, 2014

got it for my mom and she loved. not sure if it's better than salon treatments, but definitively worth getting. one ampule could be used over the course of 3-4 days, so this package lasts for a while. noticeably reduces bags under eyes. it's not going to make you 20 years younger, but you will look well rested and fresher.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Aug 06, 2014

My mum (56 years old) likes it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »