Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Reviva Labs, Collagen-Fiber Eye Pads, 3 Sets of Two Contoured Pads

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Not that effective!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I used them overnight and despite the discomfort I can't say that I saw any visible results. I use cotton pads soaked with warm chamomile and my eyes seem definitely more refreshed. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3221475 on Apr 21, 2010

I use these once a week and am impressed with the results.

Not impressed

Posted by DinaB123 on Jul 02, 2012

This are very flimsy and hard to apply correctly. Any failure in technique drives poor results. This concept isn't new. My mother used to apply blotting paper cut outs smeared in lotion over her crow feet. Her home made pads produced "Wow!" results and had zero failure rate.

got it today and used it at night

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek2 on Apr 06, 2011

iherb got fast shipping despite that I use the regular Airmail. I'm an Asian in my late 20's with dark circles which been with me for years, started to see I've got some wrinkles, so eager to find some eye mask / gel / cream to help to make them look less visible. Found this eye pad here, not cheap and not too expensive, so give it a try. Been to beauty salon paid a double (and just a 1st trial price) for the same kind of stuff I believe. Was too greedy, let them stayed on my under eyes for 40 mins instead of the recommend 15-20mins, i did spray on some Thayers Rose-petal water to moist it for the last 10 mins though. AFter removing the pads, didn't really give me a wow, but can see the wrinkles are just a bit less visible, maybe about 10% less. As I have moistened my eye area before placing my pad, so not sure if that's my eye gel or the eye pads gave me that effect. Will finish this package within this month, hope 3 times can make a charm. Fingers crossed. If my dark circles and wrinkles got some improvements, maybe will consider bulk buying, since it's the only way to get it cheaper.

Works!

Posted by healthfirst on Aug 08, 2011

I've only tried two of the three pads, but it seems to work fine. It adds moisture to my under-eye area and diminishes the fine lines for a time. I read that w/prolonged use results are cumulative, but time will tell. That could just be a marketing thing to get you to buy more. I will never know for sure unless I actually do continue to use this product. But initial results are fine.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »