Incredible!

Posted by Reviewer2107689 on Jan 23, 2008

Works great to help firm skin if patted gently over a night moisturizing lotion. But the best thing I've discovered is that by rubbing it on the spider veins on my legs morning and night, they have started to fade. After about ten days of this, the results are incredible. Many smaller ones have disappeared almost completely. Will do this faithfully for the rest of my life if that's all it takes to make my legs look clear. This cream is fading some small scars I have, too. Use faithfully on daily basis for results.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1736468 on Dec 12, 2008

Doesn't clog pores! I've been getting compliments on my skin. I feel like the collagen actually (yet, mildly) tightens the skin.

brilliant!!

Posted by Reviewer1463786 on Jul 06, 2010

From New Zealand. This is quite a thick cream but you can dilute it a little and it will last for ages. Used it for 2/3 weeks at night and it really plumps the skin and makes it glow.. have to be careful not to put too much in the T-zone! I use it also night and day (a very little below the eyes and on lips - it really helps stop the wrinkles!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1884592 on Oct 02, 2010

Mother in Japan loves it!

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1798984 on Dec 29, 2011

Since I am not really into creams (or actually any kinds of moisturizers, I only use Dr. Hauschka's facial toner and every now and then her light rose cream), I was initially put off by the smell and feel of it. But after having used it for a couple of weeks, I have started to like it. It is actually pretty effective, and I notice a difference when I forget to use it at night: my face looks much more tired and wrinkled in the mornings.

Nice and moisturing

Posted by Reviewer1902944 on Sep 21, 2012

After using this and the Reviva Labs, Elastin & DMAE Night Cream together, I found my skin hasn't looked so good for years.

One of my favorite Reviva creams

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Mar 14, 2014

Packaging says to alternate this with their DMAE night cream every two weeks but I actually used this as a day cream because it's not sticky and then the DMAE one at night. Finally, coworkers randomly complimented on my skin so there! However, while DMAE definitely firms my skin, it also seems to dry out my skin a little so as long as you wear this cream during the day to moisturize, you'll be fine.

Love this!

Posted by 5540882262748612721 on Dec 29, 2014

I tried this one on sale and I'm very pleased with it. I use it at night and my skin feels very soft and looks great when I wake up in the morning. It's got a pretty greasy feel, which I actually like especially for a night cream. For some strange reason, I've had less pimples since using this cream. I would purchase it again.

perfect

Posted by 4973804592044205227 on Feb 01, 2015

this stuff makes my skin so moisturized and young looking in the morning! I'm on my second bottle.

Collagen Night Cream

Posted by 5066374383033566471 on Feb 12, 2015

I found that this product is easily absorbed on the skin and makes a significant difference to the look and feel of my skin within a very short time. Highly recommend it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »