This product is so amazing

Posted by 5350340379069575002 on Jul 13, 2015

Collagen works really amazing. I recommend this product to all, most especially to those suffer stressful life...

Good cream

Posted by Sandra on Jun 07, 2015

A bit thick and sticky when you put it on but it's great when you wake up, skin is smooth and moisturized.

Succeeded my expectations!

Posted by 5032414733154048388 on Apr 22, 2015

I am always vary of trying new products for my skin in general as I have atopic eczema so my skin in my face especially is very sensitive and dry. This cream is amazing, it does not itch/burn my skin at all and when I wake up in the morning the skin is not irritated at all but dewy fresh! It has really helped with moisturizing and skin elasticity. I am only in my 2nd week of using this products but already after the first night i could see and feel the change in my skin. I have tried multiple creams directed to those with eczema but none have had this effect. Will definitely purchase again and reccomend :)

Collagen Night Cream

Posted by 5066374383033566471 on Feb 12, 2015

I found that this product is easily absorbed on the skin and makes a significant difference to the look and feel of my skin within a very short time. Highly recommend it!

perfect

Posted by 4973804592044205227 on Feb 01, 2015

this stuff makes my skin so moisturized and young looking in the morning! I'm on my second bottle.

Love this!

Posted by 5540882262748612721 on Dec 29, 2014

I tried this one on sale and I'm very pleased with it. I use it at night and my skin feels very soft and looks great when I wake up in the morning. It's got a pretty greasy feel, which I actually like especially for a night cream. For some strange reason, I've had less pimples since using this cream. I would purchase it again.

One of my favorite Reviva creams

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Mar 14, 2014

Packaging says to alternate this with their DMAE night cream every two weeks but I actually used this as a day cream because it's not sticky and then the DMAE one at night. Finally, coworkers randomly complimented on my skin so there! However, while DMAE definitely firms my skin, it also seems to dry out my skin a little so as long as you wear this cream during the day to moisturize, you'll be fine.

Nice and moisturing

Posted by Reviewer1902944 on Sep 21, 2012

After using this and the Reviva Labs, Elastin & DMAE Night Cream together, I found my skin hasn't looked so good for years.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1798984 on Dec 29, 2011

Since I am not really into creams (or actually any kinds of moisturizers, I only use Dr. Hauschka's facial toner and every now and then her light rose cream), I was initially put off by the smell and feel of it. But after having used it for a couple of weeks, I have started to like it. It is actually pretty effective, and I notice a difference when I forget to use it at night: my face looks much more tired and wrinkled in the mornings.

Highly Recommended!