Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Reviva Labs, Cream Hydratante, Hydrating Night Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

Reviews 3-star

ugh

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Oct 17, 2011

I too did not read directions carefully and found it was like putting glue on my face and it never absorbed into my skin. I will try to use it as directed and hope it goes on easier and absorbs better.

Works well but keep in mind it is sticky on the skin and absorbs very slowly

Posted by 4746957362192451370 on Jul 05, 2012

They say to add a bit of water to emulsify it before putting it on your skin but I find it actually doesn't mix with water easily. It's a very thick sticky greasy cream that takes a long time to absorb into skin. I use it all over my hands, wash off the excess and I am left with a coating that protects my hands from the elements. I have used it as a night cream on my face too but felt I stuck to the pillow a little bit. By the morning the cream does absorb into the skin. This cream is good for dry rough skin, eczema and skin irritations as it protects and soothes. I find if my face is feeling really tight and dry, after applying this my skin feels hydrated and the tightness is gone. I wouldn't buy it again though as it's too sticky and uncomfortable for me. Great price with good results though.

nice

Posted by 5580267851204396658 on Jul 24, 2014

a bit sticky but nice cream