Reviva Labs, Cream Hydratante, Hydrating Night Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews
Reviews 4-star

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1316526 From California on Nov 24, 2009

Personally, I feel that this moisturizer is lovely. It is a thick texture, and I did not examine the directions closely until I was halfway through my jar. Apparently, I had been applying it straight and not thinning it out with water. In my opinion, I like the texture of it when applied full strength to my skin, but it is an occlusive moisturizer. I would say that it is most similar to what a very light layer of vaseline would do, without the harmful petrochemicals and the added benefits of hylauronic acid(mild plumping result around lip area) and allatoin(definitely saw calming result). I live in an area where my skin rapidly loses moisture in the winter, and this has definitely helped keep the moisture that I do have in my skin. Nice as a lip treatment too(night only, unless you dig a shade of light opaque yellow for your complexion).

collant mais efficace

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Oct 27, 2013

Très bizarre à la première application, mais efficace finalement.