I like this lotion! Good deal!

Posted by Reviewer1040733 on Mar 18, 2010

I will buy this product again, NOT greasy, dries smooth, smells good and is very affordable!

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1283427 on Apr 08, 2010

I absolutely love this lotion. I can see a difference in the tightness of my stomache. I put the lotion on every morning and every night. I think along with my exercise and change in diet, all of it has made a difference. I also LOVE the scent, it has a citrus/orange scent.

Reviva Labs

Posted by Reviewer1270784 on Mar 24, 2010

Great stuff, my skin felt tighter after a week and my legs are starting to feel much firmer over the past 2 weeks of daily use (i've lost 30pounds in 6 months and was feeling flabby skinned ....until now.

Firming Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1696962 on Jan 13, 2008

It helps- still using it.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2937474 on Nov 23, 2010

This lotion has a nice fresh scent. Nice alternative for heavier lotions.

Early Days but already feel a difference

Posted by Reviewer1300214 on Dec 24, 2015

I've only used this for a couple of weeks and I do notice a firming feeling straight after I've applied the lotion. it's still early days to see if I feel more of a long term difference at other times but it definitely does something other than just moisturising.

Skin seems tighter

Posted by Reviewer2543667 on Jan 12, 2012

Having just had my second child, it has been hard trying to get my tummy looking anything close to what it was before. I've been using this lotion for approximately 2 weeks now, and the skin does seem tighter. I don't know if it's a combination of breastfeeding and natural weight loss, but whatever it is, I'm happy with the results!

Pleasant and not greasy

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Feb 06, 2012

I like this - usually scented products of any kind I can not use but this is so faint and natural it does not bother me. No greasy feeling.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2514790 on Feb 22, 2012

make my skin looks good and nice smell

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3138974 on Apr 18, 2012

Nice body lotion and that's it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »