Reviva Labs, Elastin & Collagen Skin Toner, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 5-star

excellent

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

Wonderful for the winter or anytime if you have dehydrated skin like me! Helps your other products sink in better if apply while face still damp from this toner! SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

Elastin & Collagen Skin Toner

Posted by Reviewer1475661 on Jul 28, 2013

I WON'T BE WITHOUT THIS PRODUCT! I will be 64 years old in three months, and I have paid a lot of money on skin care. I purchased this product around a month ago, and it is now all I use except for the cream around my eyes. Makeup goes on perfectly over it. At this price, I will never be without! I purchased this because I was concerned over sagging around the jaw line and neck area. After one months use, there is a very positive difference. Yes, I WILL buy this again and again and again. I do exercise on a regular basis, and it also helps to keep my arms firm.

Reviva Labs Elastin & Collagen skin toner - great as a lotion mask

Posted by maywonginSing on Sep 22, 2013

I have used it for the past week. It is hydrating and it does not give you the sticky feeling compared with Avalon Organics' hydrating toner which leaves a sticky feeling on my face. I have read about lotion mask in Chizu Saeki's book about using a toner (usually called lotion in Japanese skincare) as a lotion mask for just a few minutes a day. It really softens the skin. The serum and moisturizer applied afterward seem to be absorbed much better. If your skin is slightly oily, I would say the Thayers toner makes a great lotion mask. Price is great and iHerb's service is always great.

A very good toner

Posted by 5352181866076411973 on Jun 25, 2014

Leaves the skin so fresh and hidrated,very confortable,i have dry,sensitive skin and i'm in love with this product.

REV-11147

Posted by Reviewer3160361 on Feb 01, 2010

I find thisproduct to be an excellent product.I seen a differece within a couple of days.