seems like working well

Posted by SagitAdin on Apr 23, 2016

Nice in the winter Hope in summer too

Good

Posted by 4702991298209736940 on Jan 22, 2016

Good

Good moisturizer

Posted by 5356677145365361443 on Dec 11, 2015

I feel it helps a little with puffiness and moisturizers well in general.

good

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 25, 2015

I've had bags under my eyes since my early/mid 20s (I'm 32 now), and I've tried many products to help get rid of them or at least diminish the puffiness. Nothing worked. The only one that has had some visible effect is this eye serum by Reviva Labs. I admit it hasn't helped with my dark circles though. As for the wrinkles it doesn't perform miracles either but seems to keep at bay the finest lines, and that's good. But as I said I love it because my puffy bags have dimished since I started using it about 8 months ago. Nothing too spectacular, obviously, but there's been a noticeable change! When I feel my skin has got used to it and it's stopping working, I use a different eye contour cream for a week or two and then I go back to my Reviva Labs serum. :)

Muy fluido ideal como contorno de día

Posted by DelikatEssences on Nov 05, 2015

Es una crema ligera muy fluida aunque su nombre de sérum pueda llevar a creer que es una textura gel. La uso como crema de contorno de ojos para el día, en combinación con la Eye Complex Firming Cream que uso para la noche. La combinación de ambas me está gustando mucho, noto un efecto lifting en la zona y mucho más desinchada.

i dont stop use it !!

Posted by 5699768252859382278 on May 24, 2015

i dont stop use it

Feels lovely on your eyes.

Posted by 5685696938055253913 on Mar 31, 2015

Haven't noticed any firming features yet but I found it had a lovely smell and feel on my skin . I will purchase again

Wonderful, just wonderful.

Posted by 4870273054114006190 on Jan 12, 2015

As a 20 year old, I certainly don't fit the target group of this product. Still, I am amazed by it. I have used this for some time now and my eyes look more awake and the skin around them is as soft as ever. Also, my extremly plucked eyebrows have grown out so much and have become thicker since I stated using this serum - weird, but wonderful!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1819146 on Feb 03, 2014

It does not make a dramatic difference, but there is some improvement.

You can notice a change after 2 weeks

Posted by 5306713252158130380 on Jan 08, 2014

my eyes look better after two weeks of use