Reviva Labs, Firming Eye Serum, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Good overall eye cream

Posted by Reviewer2302302 on Aug 02, 2011

This is good, but from all the great reviews, I thought it would be better. For the price, it works well. I am 39 years old, with a few small lines around the eyes, but nothing has changed, but I did notice that my puffiness has reduced. For the price to reduce puffiness it is good, but for wrinkles it is a bit disappointing.

eye serum

Posted by Reviewer2320932 on Dec 08, 2008

this is especially good for above the eye, under the brow puffiness - works very fast, not oily at all. Doesn't get rid of wrinkles, but seems to keep new ones at bay if used twice a day every day.

silicones`re making me a bit upset. but works not so bad

Posted by abignoise on Mar 11, 2012

silicones`re making me a bit upset. but works not so bad anyway. very nice texture - absorbes immediately, not oily at all

Mild and efffective

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Aug 25, 2008

This is an excellent eye area moisturizer. Does what it says. It would be nice if they added the ingredients that get rid of dark circles. But I will still use this. There is no irritation and only a little is needed.

Very good serum

Posted by 4739083584415576816 on Dec 23, 2013

The texture is very light and it absorbs in a few seconds without leaving any sticky feeling! Another advantage - I feel no aroma at all. It also takes very little serum to apply. Then, even if I apply it just before going to sleep, it doesn't provoke morning puffiness (unfortunatelly some eye creams tend to do this). Moreover, in the morning I don't see as many "sleepy" wrinkles as earlier. I only can't give it 5 stars because in spite of the description it doesn't "reduce appearance of eye-area wrinkles", but perhaps I use it not long enough? Nevertheless, I think it's really worth trying. I'd rather rate it 4.7 out of 5 if I could.