Atlanta, GA

Posted by Reviewer1156555 on Oct 31, 2010

It works!

i love it!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1216144 on Oct 13, 2010

i really love this firming eye serum, i have used dr. perricon face products for long time and this eye serum does same results for a lot less money... i also love to shop on iherb, great price, excellent service...than you i herb!!!!

awesome eye cream best I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer1908156 on Oct 12, 2010

This eye serum is so amazing, it makes my eye area so soft and it actually makes my eyes look more alive. Great serum that will prevent any damage, glad I came across it!

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1025457 on Oct 06, 2010

I can feel the 'firming' effects right away. Haven't been using it for long, but like it a lot so far.

He Likes

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Jul 27, 2010

I gave this as a gift to my brother who requested something to freshen up his eyes-- had to be super easy and effective plus he's not that in touch with his fem. side so it had to not be too girly. I took a chance on this and he said he likes it(I wasn't expecting a detailed response).

Great for firming skin!

Posted by Reviewer2107689 on Jul 19, 2010

I've been using this product for over 2 years - it gives incredible results, especially when used over a good hyaluronic acid serum like Derma E Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum (which is also available here at iHerb.). I apply it gently around the eyes - and also use it on my neck and around the mouth area morning and night. You only need a small amount - a little goes a long way! This really works wonders on over-50 skin and my daughter swears by it, too. I highly recommend Reviva Labs Firming Eye Serum & the Derma E Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum! Used together regularly, they work better than any high priced department store product. PS - I LOVE iherb!!

Good eye area moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1906879 on Jul 17, 2010

This has become my #1 eye area moisturizer. It's lightweight and absorbs very quickly so it's perfect under makeup. I haven't seen any improvements to firmness, fine lines or dark circles but it's only been two weeks. Time will tell.

very good eye product, super return on the money

Posted by Reviewer1706660 on May 27, 2010

Very good product, good value and fantastic feeling

miracle

Posted by Reviewer2815513 on May 07, 2010

takes off 5 years

Firming eye serum

Posted by Reviewer3280092 on May 01, 2010

I use this all the time, and really enjoy it. Great price and low shipping too