Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1730943 on Nov 10, 2007

It doesn't chnage change under eye coluring but taking puffiness of the eyes in time. I suggest it.

One of the best companies on the web

Posted by Reviewer2335269 on Aug 12, 2008

Most of the things I buy from here, I could get locally...but the prices are so good, and the shipping charge is much less than it would cost me to drive to the store to get an item. Excellent service.

He Likes

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Jul 27, 2010

I gave this as a gift to my brother who requested something to freshen up his eyes-- had to be super easy and effective plus he's not that in touch with his fem. side so it had to not be too girly. I took a chance on this and he said he likes it(I wasn't expecting a detailed response).

TenYears Younger

Posted by Reviewer3309650 on Dec 27, 2011

This product took ten years off my chronological age in just a couple of weeks. It is easy to use, non iritating and really works. I highly recommend it.

Increible

Posted by 100mizuiro on Feb 08, 2013

Llevo utilizandolo ya tres semanas ,mañana y noche y he notado hidratación y firmeza en el contorno de los ojos minimiza lineas y combate las bolsas que salen debajo de los ojos,yo lo aplico con un suave masaje y listo.Lo recomiendo,calidad precio van unidos.

very good

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Apr 22, 2013

I use it over hyalronig acid around my eyes and the area has become softer and not as dry after 3-4 weeks use, and it goes a long way sure I will have this bottle for 3 months, so it works out very cheap as well , but now I have tried madre labs and I liked it better

good eye serum

Posted by Reviewer2998637 on Nov 16, 2012

Didn't irritate my skin. don't see any special effect, just like a good eye cream.

Low cost but excellent results

Posted by Reviewer2755300 on Sep 12, 2009

Excellent product that I rotate w/ my Suki eye cream - fantastic results! Only reason I can't give it 5 stars is that at my age (close to 60) - I need something in addition that supplies more oil as well.

reviva labs

Posted by Reviewer1961428 on Apr 07, 2010

Good product to fight against dark circles around the eyes.

Great Lifter

Posted by 5059860109326603738 on Aug 14, 2013

My eyes were quite hooded and this product helped lift my eyebrow area within 1 month