Reviva Labs, Firming Eye Serum, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

Mild and efffective

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Aug 25, 2008

This is an excellent eye area moisturizer. Does what it says. It would be nice if they added the ingredients that get rid of dark circles. But I will still use this. There is no irritation and only a little is needed.

Very good serum

Posted by 4739083584415576816 on Dec 23, 2013

The texture is very light and it absorbs in a few seconds without leaving any sticky feeling! Another advantage - I feel no aroma at all. It also takes very little serum to apply. Then, even if I apply it just before going to sleep, it doesn't provoke morning puffiness (unfortunatelly some eye creams tend to do this). Moreover, in the morning I don't see as many "sleepy" wrinkles as earlier. I only can't give it 5 stars because in spite of the description it doesn't "reduce appearance of eye-area wrinkles", but perhaps I use it not long enough? Nevertheless, I think it's really worth trying. I'd rather rate it 4.7 out of 5 if I could.

A little disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer2783124 on Apr 25, 2012

I was hoping I found an eye serum that would replace what I currently use. I'm 42 now and even though I have good skin for my age, I want to do everything to keep my skin moisturized to prevent wrinkles. This seems to dry after 5 minutes and when I smile I can see tiny lines around my eyes. This does not happen with my other eye cream. I guess I'll have to keep paying 4x as much. I love the glass bottle & dispenser & will keep using this product until its gone, but I don't think I'll be buying it again.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1025457 on Oct 06, 2010

I can feel the 'firming' effects right away. Haven't been using it for long, but like it a lot so far.

very-very

Posted by Reviewer3215434 on Feb 29, 2012

I like this product. Good for the skin around the eyes. The cream is very economical.