This is REALLY good!

Posted by 5228882703096431677 on Aug 02, 2016

Not heavy or greasy so can use both day, under make-up, and at night! Have been using this for 6 months and after the first month could really see/feel a difference in the "plumpness" of my lid area. But just a teeny, tiny amount is needed! Makes that a great value too in my book!

Reviva Labs, Firming Eye Serum

Posted by 4919213062912088389 on Apr 09, 2016

it is actually normal product.. i can't see the difference

Low cost but excellent results

Posted by Reviewer2755300 on Sep 12, 2009

Excellent product that I rotate w/ my Suki eye cream - fantastic results! Only reason I can't give it 5 stars is that at my age (close to 60) - I need something in addition that supplies more oil as well.

reviva labs

Posted by Reviewer1961428 on Apr 07, 2010

Good product to fight against dark circles around the eyes.

good eye serum

Posted by Reviewer2998637 on Nov 16, 2012

Didn't irritate my skin. don't see any special effect, just like a good eye cream.

good quality vr price relation

Posted by Reviewer1157319 on Apr 17, 2012

Feels good when applying, doesn't irritate, absorbs quickly. But haven't noticed any miracles happening around eye area :-)

Just Okay

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on Apr 12, 2009

This absorbs into the skin very well. I haven't noticed any difference in the diminishing of fine lines.

Meh

Posted by 5059383624773960197 on Jan 07, 2017

Haven't noticed any changes under/around my eyes yet. I was using a Lush eye cream before that worked wonders and would tighten up my undereye right away and get rid of bags. However, it's very expensive and I thought I'd try this as a cheaper option. I'll still use it for the mean time, hopefully better results start to show. The good thing is it absorbs fairly quickly into the skin.

Bien

Posted by 5478121128753322184 on Jul 14, 2013

Esperaba más

Useless

Posted by Reviewer3326027 on Dec 22, 2013

Been using it for about 3 months, the product does none of what it claims. It's not even very hydrating :( With this stuff the skin around my eyes feels a bit stiff and fragile, as if lacking nutrition. The only benefit is light texture, but that's it. Big disappointment at a high price.