Reviva Labs, Firming Eye Serum, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

is pretty good

Posted by 5303732884651689702 on Jan 23, 2014

I use it every day and it's great for that but I don't think it is magically erasing my under eye bags but it feels nice and maybe over time will diminish them. Very generous amount in the bottle and sinks in quickly so can apply my concealer about 2 mins after application. I am starting to develop a love for all reviva labs products so I'll likely re order this.

Very good serum

Posted by 4739083584415576816 on Dec 23, 2013

The texture is very light and it absorbs in a few seconds without leaving any sticky feeling! Another advantage - I feel no aroma at all. It also takes very little serum to apply. Then, even if I apply it just before going to sleep, it doesn't provoke morning puffiness (unfortunatelly some eye creams tend to do this). Moreover, in the morning I don't see as many "sleepy" wrinkles as earlier. I only can't give it 5 stars because in spite of the description it doesn't "reduce appearance of eye-area wrinkles", but perhaps I use it not long enough? Nevertheless, I think it's really worth trying. I'd rather rate it 4.7 out of 5 if I could.

He Likes

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Jul 27, 2010

I gave this as a gift to my brother who requested something to freshen up his eyes-- had to be super easy and effective plus he's not that in touch with his fem. side so it had to not be too girly. I took a chance on this and he said he likes it(I wasn't expecting a detailed response).

very good eye product, super return on the money

Posted by Reviewer1706660 on May 27, 2010

Very good product, good value and fantastic feeling

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1730943 on Nov 10, 2007

It doesn't chnage change under eye coluring but taking puffiness of the eyes in time. I suggest it.