Are my eyes still puffy under my brows?

Posted by Reviewer1592116 on Jul 14, 2013

I recieved the product in a timely fashion. I was anxious to use it and immediately opened it to use it. I thoroughly cleaned my face as recommended and proceeded to use the product as directed on a nightly basis. I have been using this for about 6 months now and I really don't see a visible difference. I am forty six years old, should I see a difference? I don't have any wrinkles around my eyes, crows feet or otherwise, but maybe it can be attributed to this product... Nah.....However, it does hydrate very well...

Bien

Posted by 5478121128753322184 on Jul 14, 2013

Esperaba más

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1000808 on Jul 06, 2013

For the price of this product the value is fantastic. I have paid insane amounts of money for eye creams and serums that are packed with all sorts of cr*p that I cant even pronounce- I know the ingredients in this product and they are all the essentials! This serum firms the skin under my eyes and makes the fine lines and bags noticeably fade out of sight-- It says a lot for a sleep deprived uni student! I highly recommend it.

GOOD

Posted by 5749359803935590094 on Jun 27, 2013

GOOD

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3169967 on May 12, 2013

Good!

very good

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Apr 22, 2013

I use it over hyalronig acid around my eyes and the area has become softer and not as dry after 3-4 weeks use, and it goes a long way sure I will have this bottle for 3 months, so it works out very cheap as well , but now I have tried madre labs and I liked it better

Increible

Posted by 100mizuiro on Feb 08, 2013

Llevo utilizandolo ya tres semanas ,mañana y noche y he notado hidratación y firmeza en el contorno de los ojos minimiza lineas y combate las bolsas que salen debajo de los ojos,yo lo aplico con un suave masaje y listo.Lo recomiendo,calidad precio van unidos.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2360262 on Jan 05, 2013

Bought for my mother. She said it's quite ok.

Worth a try

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Nov 20, 2012

Tried it for 3 wks, no difference to the lines around my eyes but too soon to tell... Dayle

Reviva Labs, Firming Eye Serum

Posted by 5485167902194641301 on Nov 19, 2012

very good product buy more